script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

Question

Mel2007

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I'm just in the beginning of all of this and this is the best website for answers.

My PCM contacted my commander and I am suppose to be getting some kind of performance letter from the commander that goes to the PCM that gave me my permanent profile. What does this mean?? I was diagnosed with CRPS/RSD and have a few other chronic issues that my PCM is requiring me to get evals for. Any help would be great thanks in advance.

grizz13

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
It's a commanders letter, an opinion of how they see hoe you work, how the injuries effect your abilities to do you job, and a recommendation for retention or they see that you are unfit in their eyes. Note: It is only an opinion, a recommendation... Just as a doc gives you limited duty/profile, the Commander only see's it as a recommendation, an opinion..

jeff1

Registered Member
Hello all, I wanted to ask for some advice. I am considering purchasing an air purifier but I have not found any information that shows they really work for allergies and asthma. I would love to hear from you on your own experiences, and any recommendations you can give to a newbie. I have been reading up on this topic and honestly I am extremely confused. Please help and maybe we can all learn together.

Jeff