Questions about MEB/PEB

I posted a few months ago looking for some information regarding the MEB process. Brief history, my MEB package was submitted back in February and did not hear anything back till about a month ago despite our flight doc attempting to get ahold of someone. A month ago, my flight doc informed me the MEB was lost and he had to resubmit it. This didn’t seem to make much sense to me, but I was just happy to hear something. A week or so ago I had a conference call with our commander and also came in to sign his letter of intent. Last night my flight doc called and said they got something back for me to sign. I am extremely confused as to where I am in the process and what has been happening. I have not been assigned a PEBLO, I’ve had no contact with the VA and really just left in the dark. I was told in late February the “first phase” was accomplished but I’m starting to think that was not the case. It appears as though the entire MEB was resubmitted and I am starting at day 1. If anyone can give me some info as to where I might be in the process and what to expect next that would be great. Thank you

Sounds like you are just in the IRILO phase. People use the term MEB pretty generically. but if you don’t have a peblo or haven’t seen the va then you are not at that stage yet.

Sounds like you are just in the IRILO phase. People use the term MEB pretty generically. but if you don’t have a peblo or haven’t seen the va then you are not at that stage yet.
Thank you for the quick reply! I actually got an email this morning from my PEBLO and instructions to either decline the MEB and separate or accept the MEB and stay in service until it is completed. Seeing as my condition should likely warrant greater than 30% I elected to go through the MEB and look forward to hearing what’s next from my PEBLO. Glad to finally have a point of contact. Thank you