Randolph Re eval


PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
When I was put on the TDRL I was told if I move to report my new adress to Randolph. I wasn’t expecting to get divorced and now can’t find a phone number or address to send my info. Does anyone know where to find this?


PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
550 C Street West
JBSA-Randolph AFB, TX 78150

or email [email protected]

Also mail a letter to this address for your retirement pay (if applicable)

DFAS/CL- Retired Pay Mail Room
PO Box 7130
London, KY 40742-7310
data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">