Ratings In!!

Fil12085

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I just got the call yesterday, 70DOD/100VA TDRL. I am surprised this is done already. I have 10 days to accept. I meet with Legal on the 4th, sign and accept and choose a retirement date I think. I thought I had another 2 months at least to be at this point.

I just got the call yesterday, 70DOD/100VA TDRL. I am surprised this is done already. I have 10 days to accept. I meet with Legal on the 4th, sign and accept and choose a retirement date I think. I thought I had another 2 months at least to be at this point.
Indeed, congratulations to the recent receipt of your IPEB findings; good deal! :D Take care! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

Congrats!

Awesome! Good to hear.

Congrats...how long did you wait
Everything started end of last June, NARSUM sent off on 17OCT2016, informed I was unfit on 14DEC2016 and Yesterday 28DEC2016 I was emailed my proposed ratings and all my forms to take to Legal and sign.

Congrats!
Congrats on your ratings too, hope both of us get our orders processed soon!! when did you request your retirement date for?

Everything started end of last June, NARSUM sent off on 17OCT2016, informed I was unfit on 14DEC2016 and Yesterday 28DEC2016 I was emailed my proposed ratings and all my forms to take to Legal and sign.
Mine was sent to va on the 18th still waiting for ratings hopefully I get them next week

Congratulations. Hope those are the numbers you were expecting.

Pac were you placed on TDRL or PDRL? I am new on here but there seems to be a lot of good info. I just receive my findings also and will sign next week . They are recommending TDRL and I have 20.6 of title 10 time. I was under the assumption over 20 was automatically recommended retirement?

Pac were you placed on TDRL or PDRL? I am new on here but there seems to be a lot of good info. I just receive my findings also and will sign next week . They are recommending TDRL and I have 20.6 of title 10 time. I was under the assumption over 20 was automatically recommended retirement?
My findings are for TDRL. It is my understanding that when you go through the PEB, they will place you on TDRL if they believe your condition is unstable (could improve or worsen).

My findings are for TDRL. It is my understanding that when you go through the PEB, they will place you on TDRL if they believe your condition is unstable (could improve or worsen).

Pac have you gotten your EAS yet? Or do you know when you will get it? I signed my ratings like 3 days after you.

Pac have you gotten your EAS yet? Or do you know when you will get it? I signed my ratings like 3 days after you.
I am expecting orders any day. The holidays really jammed things up for a bit so hopefully with New Years in the rear view things will pick back up.

I still don't have anything. how bout you?

Nope I'm losing my mind.
Me to. I found out that PEB approved everything and sent my stuff for orders 22 DEC. wondering why its taking so long. the YNC working on my stuff says she sees nothing in message traffic for me