Raynauds

Does having raynauds automatically cause a MEBboard or PEB. Is there a chance I can stay on the NAVY with raynauds. I am at 16 years and would like to make it to 20 to retire.

I have it bilaterally upper and lower extremities. With character color changes daily with two or more ulcers. Not getting medical board for it but other conditions. Had C&P exams for Raynauds with out gangrene

No. It does not automatically cause a medical board.
No condition automatically causes a medical board. It has to come from a provider and not meet retention standards.

No. It does not automatically cause a medical board.
No condition automatically causes a medical board. It has to come from a provider and not meet retention standards.
But is raynauds an unfitting condition

Only if it hinders you from doing your job and physical fitness test.

In the resource section of this website, your service's guidance on retention can be found.

In the resource section of this website, your service's guidance on retention can be found.
I read it however still not completely sure if it is or not. It says spinalnfusion is not retention eligible but I’m in with it and had my fusion during service and still in after PEB

Everything is waiverable in the PEB process. It is a personnel process, not a medical one. The MEB is medical, the PEB is personnel.