Received a call from transition

I received ratings and had already signed my paper work, i got a call from transition on feb 26 to show up to transition to get my orders done but i was tdy in san antonio when i came back on mar 17 i called them to see if my name was still on the list but apparently they got ahold of my command and they said they were going to be chaptering under chapter 14 misconduct instead so my name was removed off the list, this past friday i had my chapter physical. I had gotten in trouble in jan with the law involving alcohol related incidents, i went to rehab and while i was rehab that's when i received the call.. What can i expect or what can i do? I had been enrolled in sudcc since may 19' and my rear d commander refused to send me to rehab and when i was returned to my unit, i was allowed to go by the new commander.

Both you chapter and your MEB results will go up the chain to a decison making authority. He/she will decide which process is used to separate you from the service. Questions lime, did your medical condition contribute to your chapter related conduct will be considered.

Talk to legal.