Referred for Migraines bur VA documented that they were less frequent

King of Battle CSM

Registered Member
I was referred to the MEB for Fibromyalgia. I have completed all VA exams and was service connected for Fibromyalgia, TBI, Migraines, both shoulders, both elbows, both knees, TMJ, IBS, and several more (I liked to get injured). I have 23 years in and my NARSUM is only including Fibromyalgia and Migraines. After reviewing the VA exams I know I will get 40% for the fibromyalgia, but am concerned about the migraines. The VA said they were prostrating, but less frequent which equates to 0% I believe. However, they also said my migraines prevent me from working. In short what can I expect from the DOD side? I can clarify more if this doesn't make sense.

I am confused on the migraine portion. I was looking at the DBQ for migraines and rating criteria and found that "prostrating" migraines are not 0 percent. Unless they some how checked the occurs once a year and last less than a day. you don't have to answer this but if you have medical evidence that your migraines occur more frequent and are prostrating you should be entitled to a higher rating than 0%. I am sure someone else more experienced than me can point you in the right direction as I am currently new to the process. Best of luck!!