Report for duty

Cjgonzalez

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I'm under medical continuation orders and hasn't been release for work, actually my doctor put me out of work until 8/25/2019, for a knee replacement in February of this year. Since the NGB hasn' finish the convalescent leave that we submitted to them because I have been in recovery since Feb. It that legal under the military to make you come to work?

Russ35057

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
@Cjgonzalez If the military doctor has approved it you will have to return to work no matter what your Con leave form states. If this is your supervision and/or commander they need to talk to medical for the return to work order or no (and get copies of the correspondence). I even had to work from home during the approved con leave (Had DTS access so they had me work while recovering from 4 different foot surgeries over 3 years on narcotics...). look at your service's leave regulations, and your base medical personnel.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">