Requesting clarification

JRod79

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Afternoon Gents,

So I have a question that I would like a little clarification. During my MEB process VA deemed me 100% P&T, I got that now my PEBLO just told me DoD just rated me 100% (unsure if PDRL or TDRL). Now if I remember correctly, it has been said on this forum the DoD rating will not be changed, but 100% P&T can if P&T means no more evals will be requested by the VA, and my DoD rating is set, why or how can it remain TDRL?

Thank you.

oddpedestrian

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Your question is confusing if you are 100% P&T from the VA you will have no more evals as long as you do not file any additional claims. If your DoD is TDRL then you will have a re-eval at a later date to determine PDRL or not. These are two different agencies that are not linked the VA and the DoD make their own determinations on your rating and whether or not its final you can be permanent with one and not the other.

Last edited:

JRod79

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Your question is confusing if you are 100% P&T from the VA you will have no more evals as long as you do not file any additional claims. If your DoD is TDRL then you will have a re-eval at a later date to determine PDRL or not. These are two different agencies that are not linked the the VA and the DoD make their own determinations on your rating and whether or not its final you can be permanent with one and not the other.
I was not aware that the two processes were not in relation to each other.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">