Response from PDBR

poolrulz

Registered Member
I haven't received any word yet on my case, but here is some information from my separation: 10% for back 10% for COPD military side; VA side 40% for back 0% for COPD. I received severance pay from the Navy but didn't have to pay it back as long as my rating from the VA for COPD stayed at 0% since that was stated as my primary disability when I was discharged. I was told by a VA rep that I would NEVER have to pay it back as long as my disability for COPD stayed at 0%, once that changes I will have to repay according to the percentage rated at through VA only. So...I have NEVER filed to have my COPD re-evaluated...

short109290

Registered Member
I've emailed a few times over the last 10 days and haven't gotten a response, usually they're pretty quick to respond. Anyone else tried to reach them this week?

Tankergeebs

Registered Member
I originally sent my 4-6 month request for status email on 07/05/2018 and have not heard a response back either. I was wondering if it was just me or if I needed to send another one. So definitely looks like it is not just me on that one. I haven't emailed them since then though.

ChefSal54

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I've emailed a few times over the last 10 days and haven't gotten a response, usually they're pretty quick to respond. Anyone else tried to reach them this week?
Same here! Same exact scenario, my last e-mail has been over 2 calendar weeks since response. I have no clue what's going on? It's been 17 months and I'm hoping I hear some news sometime soon.

short109290

Registered Member
Same here! Same exact scenario, my last e-mail has been over 2 calendar weeks since response. I have no clue what's going on? It's been 17 months and I'm hoping I hear some news sometime soon.
Me too, I am at the 17 moth mark as well. It seems like most people are getting a decision around the 17-18 month mark. Hopefully something will come soon, at least a reply from the e-mail would be nice!

ChefSal54

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
The lack of an e-mail reply is a bit bothersome especially after 17 months of great response time. I keep checking my phone and mailbox and to no avail, there's nothing.

Tankergeebs

Registered Member
I am sensing a theme here. I submitted my paperwork back in Feb 2017 and in the same boat you are both in as well. The weird thing is that I didn't ask for a review of my case or anything with the VA but a review was completed back on June 1st and the result was additional back pay of over $4k. I called every day for 2 weeks and left the money in the savings account because nobody could tell me what it was for. I also just got the letter about the Combat-Injury tax fairness act of 2016 so I am getting my tax stuff together too. So I am as confused as ever and not answering the email has not helped calm the situation at all either.

Tankergeebs

Registered Member
Just received an email today saying my case was still in the record collection phase... What is frustrating about that is I sent my PEB and all my VA records to them in the beginning. So oh well more waiting. Nothing gained, nothing to lose.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">