RESULTS IN!

Results are finally in!!

This was my timeline for me hope this helps.

Package received at PEB on 19 Apr 2011

Package mailed off to VA on 1 May 2011

Proposed rating sent from VA back to PEB 19 May 2011

Received Findings today on 23 Jun 2011

40% PDRL

Congratulations on your retirement!

Thank you Jason! And thank you for everything you have done with this site it has been a tremendous help!

Congrats man!

Not to thread jack, but i figure id post my results sense they came in today as well.

Timeline as follows:

Package received at PEB 11 April 2011

Unfit finding sent to VA 6 May 2011

Proposed rating sent from VA to PEB 20 June 2011

Received proposed rating today 23 June 2011

80% PDRL

Thanks for posting your actual timelines. This gives me a realistic time I can go by. I am awaiting my NARSUM and am very anxious to get done with this process. I hope I get my final rating back within the next three months. I plan to relocate and have a school age daughter. The sooner I am out of the Army the better for my family. Thank you guys and good luck.

Hi!

I am still awaiting my results. They were sent to PEB on 29 Apr. I will have reached 60 days pending MEB Findings on the 29th of june. I wonder how much longer it will take/ I am very anxious to be done with this and return to a normal life....

B

If this help I have been waiting for 2 months. I called the va because that's where my package is at and they told me it takes a max of 27 days there but depending on how much things u are claiming it takes longer. Also my PEBLO told me that they hire alot of new people so the max they are taking is 90 for most cases. So I am am in the same boat as you just tired of waiting and sitting around. Congrats to all u guys that got ur finding hopefully I get mines back soon because the waiting is sucking my soal up lol

I hate you both...J/K

Congrats on you ratings. I'm glad the system worked quickly for both of you!

Thanks everyone!

That timeframe may seem short, but i've been in this process for over a year. What got held up the most was when my packet went to the VA for a proposed rating, they said it will take no longer than a month, which turned into nearly two months. If your packet is currently with the VA, you are almost at the end.

I have my wife who got PCS'd to Okinawa, so i made it real clear to the PEBLO that once my proposed rating comes back from the VA i need to PEB to put a rush on it. And i stayed on top of it until it was in my hands. From my experience with this process, you just need to stay vigilant. If you sit back and let the system run its coarse, you're probably going to have a long and drawn out process. I was on the cusp of annoying for my PEBLO and MSC. Do i care? NOPE! Its my future my life.

Good luck to everyone, and it will come sooner than you think!

Ty

If this help I have been waiting for 2 months. I called the va because that's where my package is at and they told me it takes a max of 27 days there but depending on how much things u are claiming it takes longer. Also my PEBLO told me that they hire alot of new people so the max they are taking is 90 for most cases. So I am am in the same boat as you just tired of waiting and sitting around. Congrats to all u guys that got ur finding hopefully I get mines back soon because the waiting is sucking my soal up lol

Where did you find out that it was at the VA? I have not seen or heard anything about that and I hear everyone talking about it going to the VA and then the PEB and I was never told any of that in my breifings. I am very confused now.

I called the va and that's what they told me. My PEBLO also told me that it was wnt to the va on may 16.

tinman where was your PEB done at? My whole process has been done at Walter Reed and my packet has been at the PEB since April 11... Just wanted to see if you would share your location?

Congrats on your results. I have one question, what is your medical condition or what was the condition that made you unfit. Thanks for your help!

Congrats on your results. I have one question, what is your medical condition or what was the condition that made you unfit. Thanks for your help!

My initial package was for:

1. PTSD (combat)
2. MDD (combat)
3. Myofacial Pain Syndrome
4. Sleep Apnea

I was rated:

50% for PTSD w/MDD (the combined the two)
20% Myofacial Pain
0% for Sleep apnea and was not found unfitting

There is a couple ways to see where your package is at. First, you can ask your PEBLO to contact AFPC and see if they sent it forward. You can check the status of your claim on www.ebenefits.va.gov or contact them directly and they can tell you want stage they are at or if they sent it back to the PEB.

tinman where was your PEB done at? My whole process has been done at Walter Reed and my packet has been at the PEB since April 11... Just wanted to see if you would share your location?

My stuff was done at Madigan Army Medical Center here on Ft. Lewis Wa.

Results are finally in!!

This was my timeline for me hope this helps.

Package received at PEB on 19 Apr 2011

Package mailed off to VA on 1 May 2011

Proposed rating sent from VA back to PEB 19 May 2011

Received Findings today on 23 Jun 2011

40% PDRL

YAY congratulations!!! Very happy for you. What is the nature of your disability if you don't mind me asking? We are newbies to the process and the narrative is just about to be done....