Retirement Orders from AFPC

SgtP86

Registered Member
Good Afternoon all,

Back on May 22 I received my findings from the PEB and signed all required docs and sent back to my PEBLO. She forwarded them on to a case manager she said that same day. 70% DOD TDRL 100% VA. So my question is : when will my retirement orders be here? PEBLO has not returned emails or calls and a member of her office told me it’s up to AFPC and they have no say. I do have a job lined up and an apartment to move into at the end of next month and was planning on starting terminal as soon as I received the orders with all the leave I have saved. I am just curious, folks in a similar situation how long did it take you guys to get your retirement orders so that you could outprocess and move home? It’s been about two weeks for me. Are there any issues AFPC is having? Things moving slow or fast for others? Let me know what you guys think. As soon as I get them, I’m gone the next day I am just so anxious and thought this would go quick now that I have my ratings and didn’t appeal and accepted the ratings the first time. anyone have a similar story? How long did you wait?

It can take up to a month to get orders, especially retirement orders.

I got my ratings 1st week in Jan and got my orders in my email three weeks later. My final out for leave was March 5