script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

Returned to Duty- Psoriasis with Humira use

eerf123

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Just found out this afternoon, that my IRILO package was reviewed by AFPC and I have been returned to duty with an assignment limitation code C-2. I am quite surprised since almost everyone on this board with similar conditions have been sent to a full MEB. Anyway, just wanted to post this for future members looking for info about psoriasis and Humira use.

Provis

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Congrats! I hope this was the result that you were looking for:)

eerf123

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Yeah I'm fine with it, because I was really worried about making it to my 20. It seems like they might have taken that into account with their decision.

eerf123

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Been on it for a full year now and take the 40 mg pen injection every other week.

usmc2651usa73a

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I've been on Humira since Mar 2019 for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. Army has sent me to MEB, been awaiting C&P exams since March 2020. I know of two other officers that appealed unfit finding to stay in and were still found unfit. Army vs. Air Force I guess....You are probably correct about being close to 20 being a factor. I have seen others with much worse conditions being found fit when they had 20 years or more in. The justification was explained that their conditions did not shorten their careers....which is debatable.

eerf123

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Yeah it seems like the best shot at a RTD is in the IRILO phase, at least for Air Force anyway. I have a feeling that if I had gotten pushed on for the full MEB and IPEB I wouldn’t have been so lucky.