script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

revoke active orders do to medical appointments

tarain

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member

1. I just started the MEB process and had annual training for 14 days. My mental health appointment was scheduled for the 1st day of AT only because they are scheduled 1 month in advance. May the unit is telling me they will be amending my orders so they do not have to pay me for this day do to my medical appointment with a civilian MD but addresses a medical issue I am facing a MEB for.

2. I had a mental breakdown and took myself to the local ER after being released from formation for the day. The hospital admitted me and I stayed 4 days in the hospital. I was released and with a no return to work for 2 days. My unit called said they will amend my orders again removing 3 days of orders because of the medical excuse would only allow me to return for the last day of active duty. Oh i have been instructed to report to the unit even though I am not to be at work my MD wrote.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

tarain

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Tarain,
Can you clarify your questions?

I am going through a MEB one of the reasons if for mental health. The date my AT for the summer kept changing once it was sent I already had a mental health follow up with my civilian MD. I was told not to report and to call after my appointment at this time I was told not to appear until the next day and my orders would be updated to reflect my report date one day later. I reported as instructed and about a week into my orders I had some mental issues that required my being hospitalized. The MD released me on a Friday and noted may return to work on Monday. I was instructed to report on sat agents medical recommendations and that my active duty orders would once again be corrected to remove the remaining 3 days of active orders because I am only able to attend the last day of annual duty. Is my command able to revoke my orders because they do not want me to receive pay for the days I've been ill and now on quarters?

alphahec

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
That seems like a issue to bring to your EO Officer or IG, as you were under doctors orders.

Jayson69

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
They can't do that, it is illegal. Contact your local Jag Office.

tarain

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
That seems like a issue to bring to your EO Officer or IG, as you were under doctors orders.

Thank you for yor reply. It has been one wrong after another I am not in commuting distance and there are no gov quarters. Myself an fellow soldiers were told the unit would only pay $25. toward our hotel stays. the unit entered the auth into DTS and then instructed the soldiers not to touch the DTS system to include not we were not to scan our substantiating documents. This is for a 14days of AT. These young people could not afford hotels so they would group together in 1 room. How will the command sign the soldiers voutchers in DTS and what happened to the hotel perdiem for the area that should be paid over $100?

tarain

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
They can't do that, it is illegal. Contact your local Jag Office.
Thank you for yor reply. It has been one wrong after another I am not in commuting distance and there are no gov quarters. Myself an fellow soldiers were told the unit would only pay $25. toward our hotel stays. the unit entered the auth into DTS and then instructed the soldiers not to touch the DTS system to include not we were not to scan our substantiating documents. This is for a 14days of AT. These young people could not afford hotels so they would group together in 1 room. How will the command sign the soldiers voutchers in DTS and what happened to the hotel perdiem for the area that should be paid over $100?

alphahec

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Again, seems like a issue which should go through the Inspector General or higher command.