RILO for Fibromyalgia, Idiopathic Hypersomnia, Chronic Migraines, and Prolactinoma

RJ86

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
My PCM just informed me that he would be submitting my case to AFPC and in his opinion it will probably come back that I need a MEB but AFPC likes to do their own thing. Anyone have experience with these conditions, together or separate, that can offer some insight into the battles I might be facing for ratings if I am MEB'd?

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
I agree with your PCM that an MEB is likely. An MEB can result in a RTD, but your contentions merit formal review.

What is is your job performance? How do your illness effect job performance in garrison? How about your ability in deployed environment? There will be huge facts in the separation/retirement or return to duty decision matrix.

RJ86

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I agree with your PCM that an MEB is likely. An MEB can result in a RTD, but your contentions merit formal review.

What is is your job performance? How do your illness effect job performance in garrison? How about your ability in deployed environment? There will be huge facts in the separation/retirement or return to duty decision matrix.
I have an admin job so aside from reduced cognitive function and absences it doesn't have much effect on my job performance. If I were to deploy it would probably be another story because when my stress levels go up, the severity of my symptoms increase exponentially. In my opinion I should not be worldwide qualified and therefore don't see why the AF would keep me around.

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
I think you duty performance, as you described it, is enlightening of a likely outcome.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">