Risk of doing MEB now- title 32 tech

I would speculate that you would meet the 30% DOD threshold. A profile is needed.

if your spine and one of the 10% conditions are found unfitting you would make the 30%, but if only one condition is unfitting you wouldn't get a retirement unless you had increases starting with your back... @SFC H what do you think of my analysis?

what conditions are considered for unfitting for service??? also have an MRI of your lumbar spine completed....
Have the lumbar spine MRI. Moderate stenosis. degenerative disk disease. The unfitting will likely be my back and hip. I'm pending a claim for anxiety disorder. That's should have a rating by April. That will likely be unfitting as well.

I would speculate that you would meet the 30% DOD threshold. A profile is needed.
What does 30 percent mean as far as retirement, benefits,...? Is there a threshold for different benefits?

Have the lumbar spine MRI. Moderate stenosis. degenerative disk disease. The unfitting will likely be my back and hip. I'm pending a claim for anxiety disorder. That's should have a rating by April. That will likely be unfitting as well.
it should be. I hope you didn't do the typical "i'm a badass" move and did everything until you were in complete agony... that's how people get low ratings.... Direct quote from My VA Rep

What does 30 percent mean as far as retirement, benefits,...? Is there a threshold for different benefits?
you get Tricare and medical for life immediately just like a 20 year active retiree.... the only downside if you only got 30% is at 19 years you actually would get roughly 46,5% of your base pay for your retirement - whatever you are receiving from the VA for disability.... you wouldn't get only 30% due to time in service...

if your spine and one of the 10% conditions are found unfitting you would make the 30%, but if only one condition is unfitting you wouldn't get a retirement unless you had increases starting with your back... @SFC H what do you think of my analysis?

I think the hip would be rolled into the back. I think the max on a back is 40%
I think along with the foot and knee, somewhere along 50% total. Just my guess.

you get Tricare and medical for life immediately just like a 20 year active retiree.... the only downside if you only got 30% is at 19 years you actually would get roughly 46,5% of your base pay for your retirement - whatever you are receiving from the VA for disability.... you wouldn't get only 30% due to time in service...
Can you explain the math on that?

The unfit disability’s need to be determined first. They should be based off the MOS. Whats unfitting for one MOS may not be unfitting for another. You should have those resources (SME personal) at your unit since your in a medical unit.

Can you explain the math on that?
it should be. I hope you didn't do the typical "i'm a badass" move and did everything until you were in complete agony... that's how people get low ratings.... Direct quote from My VA Rep
No. I've had low grade Ortho issues since a car accident about a year after I enlisted. Always did ok and watched what I did to a good degree. Hate to say my kids did me in, but I have 2 that are 4 and 2 yrs old. Activity has decreased, and conditions have gotten worse. Still manage about 260 on my PT test, but I end up paying for it for a few weeks after. I'm sure I couldn't last a deployment.