PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
When will I be re-evaluated by SSA? I was approved for SDDI in June 2017

gsfowler

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Could be 3 years or 7 years. With that being said, I have never been reevaluated and became eligible in 2009

Smaldo

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello, any insight on applying for SSDI? I received my findings on yesterday, 80/100%.

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Hello, any insight on applying for SSDI? I received my findings on yesterday, 80/100%.
Apply ASAP. There is a mandatory 5 month wait after you apply before benefits can commence. You can apply online with the SSA. In remarks besure you note that you are a wounded warrior

Smaldo

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Apply ASAP. There is a mandatory 5 month wait after you apply before benefits can commence. You can apply online with the SSA. In remarks besure you note that you are a wounded warrior
Thank you! As far as documentation, do you suggest submitting everything I submitted to PEB as well as my findings?

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
On the application you can grant your DoD records be given to the SSA.

tony292

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
You will be re-evaluated every 3-7 years. If you get the short form 455, make sure you read up on it before submitting to SSA.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">