SDDI continuing evaluation

Sgt zo

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
When will I be re-evaluated by SSA? I was approved for SDDI in June 2017

Could be 3 years or 7 years. With that being said, I have never been reevaluated and became eligible in 2009

Hello, any insight on applying for SSDI? I received my findings on yesterday, 80/100%.

Hello, any insight on applying for SSDI? I received my findings on yesterday, 80/100%.
Apply ASAP. There is a mandatory 5 month wait after you apply before benefits can commence. You can apply online with the SSA. In remarks besure you note that you are a wounded warrior

Apply ASAP. There is a mandatory 5 month wait after you apply before benefits can commence. You can apply online with the SSA. In remarks besure you note that you are a wounded warrior
Thank you! As far as documentation, do you suggest submitting everything I submitted to PEB as well as my findings?

On the application you can grant your DoD records be given to the SSA.

You will be re-evaluated every 3-7 years. If you get the short form 455, make sure you read up on it before submitting to SSA.

I applied back in October of 2020. The medical portion is done. And the application is under the, "processing " step. Step 2 of 3. It's been that way close to 2months. Question is, is it a bad thing for it to be processing this long? I know it's only been about 4 months overall, but it's been on step 2 of 3 for a long time.

I applied back in October of 2020. The medical portion is done. And the application is under the, "processing " step. Step 2 of 3. It's been that way close to 2months. Question is, is it a bad thing for it to be processing this long? I know it's only been about 4 months overall, but it's been on step 2 of 3 for a long time.

No, it’s not a bad thing until you get denied. But 4 months is really not a long time.

Did you receive a call from the SSA shortly after applying? If so, call that person back.