Seattle ( SeaTac ) Processing Time

Saint Loonatick

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I finally received my unfit memo last week. It was signed on April 16th and I assume somehow on its way to DRAS in Seattle.

Does anyone know the current processing timelines for that facility?

I'm at Knox if that makes any difference.

Thanks!!

Jtwrench

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
That's where mine went 74 days ago. My MSC says they are really backed up. Expect to be waiting for sometime.

Saint Loonatick

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
That's where mine went 74 days ago. My MSC says they are really backed up. Expect to be waiting for sometime.
I appreciate the response. That helps. If you do receive an update or when your packet comes back can you keep me in mind and let me know? Thanks!!

Jtwrench

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
There was a court ruling that came out named sharp v suhlkin that involved flare ups. Seattle is currently review 3000 cases to see if they fall into this ruling. This is backlogging things even worse.

Saint Loonatick

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
There was a court ruling that came out named sharp v suhlkin that involved flare ups. Seattle is currently review 3000 cases to see if they fall into this ruling. This is backlogging things even worse.
Wow...how do you all find out this info... You said yours was there as well? Do you know if Seattle has to go through those 3,000 before ours? Do you know by chance how many claims they are working through? I know I'm only at day 20 but obviously trying to plan the next few months. Thanks!!

usarmy68e

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Mine went to SeaTac on 29 January...still waiting

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">