seems to be moving fast in camp pendleton?

that just means they were reviewing your claim before they received all of it. they can't find you unfit until they get the signed package which is why you were only found unfit on the 17th

yes I know, I was told they are doing that now - starting ratings before MEB is finished... to speed up the process a little. Who knows if it will even work though. I am soooo OVER this and ready to be done.

Yea i went and talked to the va rep and she told me not to pay attention to ebenefits because it will just confuse us more. I was told I should be getting my ratings back any week now.

yea that's what she told me too. she said ebenefits is only useful when you are a veteran

So I called the va. I know she said ebenefits is only helpful when your a veteran but mine moved yesterday to pending decision approval. That means I'm getting close to hearing about my ratings right?

So I called the va. I know she said ebenefits is only helpful when your a veteran but mine moved yesterday to pending decision approval. That means I'm getting close to hearing about my ratings right?
yes!! yay im happy for you! that means they should be sending your ratings to the peb to agree or disagree. is dod accepts your proposed ratings then they will be sent to your peblo!! im so happy for you!

how many conditions did you have?

thats great! any movement is great! I hope mine isn't far behind.