Senate to help jobless vets, gov't contractors

Jason Perry

Founder and Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Senators seem to be temporarily easing their partisan battling over President Barack Obama's jobs proposals as they prepare to vote on legislation helping veterans find work and relaxing tax withholding requirements for government contractors....

More...

Hello my all dears

Senators seem to be temporarily easing their partisan battling over President Barack Obama's jobs proposals as they prepare to vote on legislation helping veterans find work and relaxing tax withholding requirements for government contractors.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Senators seem to be temporarily easing their partisan battling over President Barack Obama's jobs proposals as they prepare to vote on legislation helping veterans find work and relaxing tax withholding requirements for government contractors....

More...
I have been on medical hold for over 3 years now, have sent Medical records to prove I was injured overseas on Active Duty in 1993, proof of surgery on Active Duty in 1994, REFRAD Records from 2008-2009 Missouri National Guard Deployments due to Service Aggravation of Service-Connected Disability, current VA Rating of 70%. I have 19 years towards Pay and 17 good years towards retirement. So why is the Missouri Army National Guard Medical Attachment HQ at Jefferson City, Missouri keep dragging this on? I was 30% rated until my Chapter 3 Fit for Duty Physical last year, turned in what was wrong with me and was raised to 70%. I re-enlisted in Jan 6,2006 with the MOARNG after an 8 year break in service. My unit Admin has no clue because I'm the first Med Hold Soldier going through this. Thanks! Spc. Glenn Hartwick (573)931-1547