What exactly is a separation packet? I never heard of this and am currently waiting for my orders to come down so if there is a packet I can do to speed up the process in the long run I want to do it lol!
Making sure your TGPS is done. Capstone, separation physicals, page 13's, etc. You should talk to your PSD. They will give you the list.

That explains some things you have said. Yeah Army side is a little different on how the end works and don't really have a separation packet. That is all done while the process is going on and then we just have to clear unit and installation to finish it off. And Army once you sign 199 you only wait till however long it takes for them to put you onto the TRANS list and then you do all the clearing and start transition leave.

Making sure your TGPS is done. Capstone, separation physicals, page 13's, etc. You should talk to your PSD. They will give you the list.

Captstone we do at the end of SFL TAP which has a mandatory 5 day course Army has to do. But we can do that once packet has been sent off to the PEB. Separation physicals aren't required or needed since you have done them for you C&P exams. Not sure what TGPS and page 13's are. Lol. But I can only speak Army lingo really! Lol

Captstone we do at the end of SFL TAP which has a mandatory 5 day course Army has to do. But we can do that once packet has been sent off to the PEB. Separation physicals aren't required or needed since you have done them for you C&P exams. Not sure what TGPS and page 13's are. Lol. But I can only speak Army lingo really! Lol
I would guess TGPS is the TAPS GPS course which is just the TAPS course online. Not sure on page 13's

I did all my Captstone stuff, soldier for life courses and when my unit tried to illegally kick me out of Army I had out-processed everything and never inprocessed sooo I think I might be a easy transition

My CCC just stated I will NOT recieve any orders until my TGPS is completed. Is that true?

Not true. However, you do need TGPS in order to separate.

I was told by retirement services that I have adverse action flag codes on my ERB from over a year ago "which should of been taken off over a year ago according to the regulation" which need to be taken off before I get my orders to Medically retire. According to my S1 the Company Commander has had it with them for almost a week now and the adverse action is still yet to be taken off my ERB. Does anyone know my next plan of action or how long it takes?

I just did. 21 June 2017... WTF why so damn far out. 120 days from findings? Really? I hate pers

I just did. 21 June 2017... WTF why so damn far out. 120 days from findings? Really? I hate pers
I just got the same one! But if you have terminal leave, you can take it. You also get 20 days house hunting/job hunting for free.

Has anyone received their orders yet? If so how long did you wait?

I got my separation orders 2 hours after I signed the findings!
Holy buckets! I just signed mine and ask for 28 June, hope they will play ball.

2 hours?!?! what? that is crazy! I had to wait almost a month not to mention I signed before you and separate after you....