Should I fight a medical discharge? Please help me!

131 B/W MOANG

Registered Member
I have over 23 years of time active and air national guard. I was diagnosed with a mental condition that the doctor said was a slam dunk med. discharge not matter what I do. If I fight to I have better chance with a disability appeal?
I have hearing lose from being on the flight line as a crew chief and fuel system tech., I was diagnosed with migraine headaches at A school and have been on meds ever since. I was on an LOA when my shop chief forced me to come back to work which lead to other issues. Should I fight or roll over and hope the VA can help me?

maparker

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Are these conditions service connected? Are there LODs?
Mike

Last edited:

131 B/W MOANG

Registered Member
The hearing loss has to be I was on the flight line around fighters and choppers for over 16 years of my total service. I did was hospitalized and diagnosed with migrane headaches at an Air Force hospital in Which takes Falls. I was under a lot of stress and on an Loa to help provide care for my wife while she battled cancer. My shop supervisor ordered me back without going through proper channels which lead to a break down (mentally) while at work. I was taken to the hospital and apologize to and sent home the next day.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">