Signed my DA 199 today!!!

surebet0007

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
My case started on 16 June 2010 and Im in the new Pilot program. I finally got my DA 199 today and signed. Results were 70% Army TDRL inluding - 50% PTSD, 20% lower back, 20% fractured big toe, 20% right ankle problems. Then I got 80% for VA which included the ones above plus 10% acid reflux, 10% acne, 10% abdominal scar from back surgery. Overall Im extremely happy with my results. I will be eagerly watching the bills out there for concurrent pay for us Chapter 61 folks. If anyone has any questions about my experiences during the process please send me a private message and I will be glad to help!!! Thanks for Jason and everyone else's help during the past year! I learned very valuable information that my PEBLO was unwilling to tell me or just plain did not know. Good luck all!!!

Forward flexion of the thoracolumbar spine greater than 30 degrees but not greater than 60 degrees and/or combined range of motion of the thoracolumber spine is not greater than 120 degrees. It also says that a higher evaluation of 40% would be given if forward flexion of the spine is 30 degrees or less.

how long in advance did you know your date of getting out. did they give you a date or are you forwarded a chance to pick the date you what to leave the military. i just want to know so that i ca prepare myself for the civilian world. are you given a few month window or do they just say (you get out next week) thanks

does anyone know how far in advance you knew when you where getting out. do they give you a date. how does that work. also what happens to your leave dates with a medical discharge

when you get your release memo it will have a date 90 days from the date of the memo for your out date...if you want out earlier just request it through your transitions office...i will be out in less than 30 days after the memo was received at my request.

90 days is true....but why not at least take the free 4 weeks PTDY you get plus your leave??? Its free money! If you sale your leave you dont get your BAH or BAS...just saying.