Small victory towards helping my apnea claim

bpreachers

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Just received a voicemail from my sleep doctor. He is going to do a letter stating in his medical opinion I should have been diagnosed with OSA in 2011 after my first sleep study. Don't know if it will help my claim at all but it can't hurt.

Been on my Auto CPAP (Resmed S-9 Autoset) since this past Friday and I swear its like I have a new lease on life. It is amazing the difference it has made.

Letter uploaded. So hopefully it helps.

I got an apology letter from the va for taking so long on my claim. All I can think of is the wasted time spent on those letters lol

Just received a voicemail from my sleep doctor. He is going to do a letter stating in his medical opinion I should have been diagnosed with OSA in 2011 after my first sleep study. Don't know if it will help my claim at all but it can't hurt.

Been on my Auto CPAP (Resmed S-9 Autoset) since this past Friday and I swear its like I have a new lease on life. It is amazing the difference it has made.

Letter uploaded. So hopefully it helps.

I got an apology letter from the va for taking so long on my claim. All I can think of is the wasted time spent on those letters lol

All right! Good hearing from you, and congratulations! :)

Hopefully, the DoVA D-RAS shall review and adjudicate your OSA with CPAP medical condition expeditiously. Take care and continue to enjoy life! :D

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!