Some layout changes

Jason Perry

Founder and Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
I have been trying to improve the layout of the site. You may notice some changes- like the most recent threads have now been moved to the home tab.

I am working on making the site more user-friendly. I have no doubt, though, that there will be more changes. If you have comments/suggestions/ideas, feel free to post them!

Just so you know Jason, the images appear to be broken on the home page in your rotator. Seems to only affect the Firefox browser, when I cross check my browsers. Clicking the broken link on the image results in an error. See below:

Physical Evaluation Board Forum - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Thanks for the update....I will see if I can fix it. However, I just had a thought. If you were logged in for a while, FF might have cached the page while I was working on permissions. If you can, please clear cache, close browser, reload and let me know if it works. Thanks!

After I dump the cache and clear the browser history the forum loads with the rotator working properly. However, when I log into the pebforum, the rotator does not work. So, it may be a permissions issues.

Thanks! I will see if I can sort it out.