submit online for Severance pay refund


PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
i was discharged from Navy with severance pay but with tax deduction and recently i received my award letter for VA comp showing the rate from VA and PEB was the same at 20% . How can i request for refund for the tax that was deducted to my severance pay. Can do it online,FAX or by mail?. I need help for the address to where to send it or FAX OR EMAIL or any contact info for this. any help is appreciated. thank you.
data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">