TBI / C&P Exam

reconstryker

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I had some of my C&P exams today. The TBI portion went well I think. Here's what it was for the 10 facets. 2 severe 3 moderate 3 mild 1 not effected and 1 coherent. Can anyone tell me that's good. I have other questions about today but ok will wait to ask them so I don't confuse myself.

PSYOP Warrior

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
They go by your highest facet being 3 the highest. Im not sure what 2 severe means? It should read as, "facet category X - 3" for severe memory loss. If you have just 1 facet being the highest as 3 and rest 0, then you will get the highest percentage awarded. I had a facet of 3 for severe memory loss and was awarded 70%. This should explain it better. If you have more C&P exams you should always be informed. I had a neck injury and didnt know you were suppose to stop before the pain and I ended up getting screwed. I disagreed and redid it and got a better %. The website is below to match your C&P with what they will be doing. Always be informed!

The document I uploaded, go to page 3 labeled," Evaluation of Cognitive Impairment and Subjective Symptoms" and see what percentage you will get.

website for ratings - http://www.benefits.va.gov/warms/bookc.asp

Attachments

reconstryker

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Thanks I should have wrote I had 2 of the 10 facets as severe. They also check my back neck shoulder all injured during my second blast. Lucky I had someone tell me no matter what is said don't push past. Plus the doctor I had when I would get close to the pain he would same that's about it right. One thing I am still confused about is. They should of checked my knees and feet. Service related not combat related. My doctor said not on list so he can't check it. But he said you have another appointment with me we may be able to check it then. I can't see what's on that to I complete this one. Is that normal.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">