TBI..Vertigo and Migraine daily log

Jack

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Anyone here being treated for Vertigo or Migraines?? If so anyone know anything bout keeping a daily/weekly log for each of Migraine and Vertigo??? I have read other posts. Just trying to get additional ideas for different log for each. I cant even think bout what to put on the log.

If so please detail what you documented in the log. I need help. My doctor is askin for that on wednesday. Please be specific on what to put in the log...

Thanks

JACK

For myself, I just use a calendar and each day that I have one I mark it with an M, I notate start time, what I take to try to eleviate it, and its dosage(i.e Motrin 500, Oxycodone, Dilaudid,etc). I also notate the weather, as when it rains my migraines tend to kick it up a notch. If you are sick with allergies/cold, etc document that. I also limit my dairy intake, so if you can list your foods, sometimes you can see a pattern. Notate symptoms- light sensitivity, nausea,etc. Make a note of the relief with the meds, and if it lets up. I keep all er reports for my migraines. I hope this helps. Try checking webmd.com they have a free printable migraine diary, or you can google migraine diary, and some of the other sites may have one that you may like.