TDRL 60% VA help

goldenboy

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Just informed I will be placed on TDRL 60% VA rating for Type 1 Diabetes. Is there anyway I can try to appeal to be placed onto PDRL? Have not signed the IPEB results yet. My condition is stable and worried the Air Force will try to lower my rating and give me severance instead of medical retirement. Any advice appreciated thanks.

Provis

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Just informed I will be placed on TDRL 60% VA rating for Type 1 Diabetes. Is there anyway I can try to appeal to be placed onto PDRL? Have not signed the IPEB results yet. My condition is stable and worried the Air Force will try to lower my rating and give me severance instead of medical retirement. Any advice appreciated thanks.
You should be able to challenge the TDRL determination by requesting a Formal PEB.

goldenboy

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
You should be able to challenge the TDRL determination by requesting a Formal PEB.
Thank you for your reply. My military lawyer told me I have a good shot of getting PDRL if I get my endocrinologist to write a letter saying my condition is permanent and stable.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">