TDRL Exam to Results

mxridr

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I completed my TDRL exam a couple of weeks ago up at Wright Patterson and wanted to see if there has been anybody that recently completed their TDRL and received their results. How long did it take and we’re you kept on TDRL or put on PDRL?

30 days same rating from TDRL to PDRL I accepted findings.

One moth is a good benchmark.

Via an U.S. Army perspective a couple of months ago in the 2018 calendar year, it took 31 calendar days from completion of my TDRL medical re-examination until receipt of the TDRL DA Form 199 from my assigned PEBLO.

After being my third TDRL re-evaluation in over four years due to invoking all TDRL appeal opportunity rights, I was placed onto the DoD military PDRL in 2018 at the appropriate DoD disability rating supporting my medical symptomology in accordance with the criteria as annotated in 38 CFR VASRD; justice was finally served with mandated accuracy! Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

Should be any day for me then, I’m a little over a month now. Thank you for the responses.

Should be any day for me then, I’m a little over a month now. Thank you for the responses.
Okay, good deal; I hope you receive favorable TDRL findings adjudicated by your DoD LDES PEB. You are welcome and take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

Okay, good deal; I hope you receive favorable TDRL findings adjudicated by your DoD LDES PEB. You are welcome and take care!

Best Wishes!
I should, I was told when I was in still that I was being placed on TDRL only until my condition stabilized and that there was no chance of me being brought back to active duty.

I should, I was told when I was in still that I was being placed on TDRL only until my condition stabilized and that there was no chance of me being brought back to active duty.
Good deal! If your PEB-referred "unfit for duty" medical condition(s) determined to be "permanent and unstable" requiring placement onto the TDRL at that particular point in time is(are) now determined by the DoD LDES PEB to be "permanent and stable" for DoD disability rating purposes only, then placement onto the DoD military PDRL is a feasible alternative. Take care!

Best Wishes!