TDRL Retirement Date Question

SDA

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I just got my separation orders on 13 Aug and it has my retirement date as 27 Nov. All of my out processing is completed in full and at this point I am wasting time. Even with my leave and PTDY of 20 days I still will not start any leave until the first week of October. Is there any possible way to get this retirement date adjusted? Nobody within the command knows anything about it.

I just got my separation orders on 13 Aug and it has my retirement date as 27 Nov. All of my out processing is completed in full and at this point I am wasting time. Even with my leave and PTDY of 20 days I still will not start any leave until the first week of October. Is there any possible way to get this retirement date adjusted? Nobody within the command knows anything about it.
I know I am stating the obvious, but perhaps the local personnel office can assist you.

Ron

I know I am stating the obvious, but perhaps the local personnel office can assist you.

Ron
Unfortunately they are beginning to phase out personnel offices in the Navy and place it in the hands of the service member and doing everything electronically. The personnel office attached to my current command is a limited ghost town and nobody there could help.

I believe that is just an "out by Date" The way it was described to me was you have 90 days to be out, 30 days to clear and start leave then you can take up to 60 days of leave. if you adjust your leave days, they should adjust your retirement date. If I am wrong, I apologize, that's how I understood it though.

The first thing you need to know, you need to know the laws that pertain to TDR L. They are going to use the VA to get you to lower your disability amount. Obviously you're over 30% disability right now. The military tried to get you to go to the VA without having a medical board in the military obviously and this is the best way to get your ass out was to put you on TDR L. What you're going to need do is look up secretary of Navy instructions 1850. The first question is I'm going to ask you did you see all the evidence, and when I mean evidence all your medical records while you're sitting there in front of the medical board. Under law secretary of Navy instructions 1850/7024 a. OBDR, the officer the board disability ratings, is to present all medical records of evidence for your board hearing, at that point there you and your counsel will look at each and every piece of evidence while the recorder is playing and is being recorded to make as of record, in the event this is not happened you've just been violated of that law. Remember any evidence not submitted while being recorded does not exist. OBDR, will hand that evidence to the presiding officer of the medical evaluation board.. Presiding Ofc. bylaw is responsible for the accuracy, also the medical evaluation board by different laws. In the event you find any that information wrong you must speak up then. The
7024,c. It is when you present all of your evidence, the Jag officer does not argue with you what evidence you're going to use before entering the hearing that is a violation of your rights. All evidence that you're going to present will be presented while the recording is being recording of all the session. Any and all evidence must be heard to see if it is relevant under secretary Navy instructions 1850/3303. If this is not been done you've just been violated. Remember all this information if it's not heard in the board will not be transferred, to the VA.
The next thing you need to know is you have to request for all your records from the military to be sent to the VA. I did this and believe it or not done it many times and never did any my medical records ever go to the VA. The VA then makes a medical decision upon your disability with no history. In my case it was the same percentage as the US military, except I do not see the actual real medical report. In the military I receive 50% disability, on TDR L. The VA gave me 20% per hand missing the bilateral factor, but they put down 20% per hand. Missing the bilateral factor. And I never see this medical report the American Legion with the physical evaluation board meets began at the VA and tells me you need to take this 20% and if you fight, you will lose your possibly your 20% not be able to go to vocational rehabilitation, and that this will never hurt you with TDR L. That's a lie but accepted 20%.

The next five years all TDR L medical exam say 50% disability including the last medical exam. The problem is I never see the last medical exam because they state they do not know where I am. The proof that (1) how did I get my appointment for my last medical exam unless they knew where he lived.(2) sec. Navy instructions 1850/3614 the format of the medical report must have the address and phone number of the veteran). (3) secretary of Navy instructions 1850/3111 travel pay when you are on TDR L to get to your last medical exam. And I could go three more ways to prove they knew where I was. What's going to happen

? Physical evaluation board now intercepts violating secretary of Navy instructions 3620, that the medical report must go first to the veteran for him to make a decision and 30 days and sent to the physical evaluation board. The physical evaluation board knows this and hope to never ask for that medical report, and makes a prima facie finding by using the law secretary of Navy instructions 1850/3622. You have to read this several times says upon acceptance of the last medical report, or another medical exam at that time.. The keyword in this is or, when you read it you think it must be a typo and they use the word and. Trust me I'll prove that to be wrong. This is where they used a medical report from the VA, and hope that you accept their decision of 20%, what if you did except their decision they win big time they have removed you from permanent disable retired list which saves the US government money and a sense of not being part of the military budget. But how would they get to pay you because the secretary of Navy must sign the check of severance pay and must have a valid last medical exam in front of them. This is where they use secretary of Navy instructions 1850/3626. They must have a valid TDR L last medical exam, or a DVA medical exam meeting the VA.. In my case that the VA medical exam was 13 months old and was two paragraphs long. This is so the secretary of Navy instructions is covered in the event there's investigation. I myself did not accept it so why go forward in time to the medical evaluation board

. If the check and balance system works, all those TDR L medical exams, the VA medical exams, all the missing medical exams from the first medical board should be at the hearing. And after the oath must be all presented by the OB DR, to the presiding Ofc. to be inspected by everyone in the board under secretary Navy instructions 1850/ 7024 a. In my case there was no medical reports or any evidence heard in the hearing.. This means everybody in the medical evaluation board was gross negligence to a fair and impartial hearing. There are other laws that supports this argument but this will give you a chance to be able to understand what's about to happen to you. And if you think you can go to the board of correction of naval records they use the same formula

. What is the formula for the board of correction of naval records. You submit an argument, that serves as testimony that should be backed up with your evidence. They argue your point of law your argument and testimony. Then they will post that in a citation on the Internet. It's under the law CUE clear and unmistakable error. This is a time sensitive the law as you can imagine, when an error happens it is a domino effect through your complete life. When you listen to the law and here it you think yourself my God there is relief for veteran they got screwed. This is the farthest thing from the truth, what will happen is the board of correction of naval records will breed your argument, in one paragraph will say your argument didn't hold water, then they will go forward in time and say you lost disability here it says still 20%, they will extrapolate the least amount of information from the information you gave them. Remember there going forward in time answering the argument they're using fruit from the poison tree in order to full everyone reading the citation. That's citation is nothing more than the illusion of giving aid to the poor veteran when the reality is there just to sing off the veteran because the veteran knows he is been railroaded. Imagine having an argument with your wife, and she goes back to your parents the laws and she tells them her side of the story. That is the board of corrections of naval records but the same time they where the other had of deliberating the argument without you having any ability to defend yourself. The way to have true transparency is for the board of corrections instead of posting the citation, to post the redacted argument so everyone can read it, and a redacted medical files. What would even be better is a video of you reading the medical argument showing your actual medical files then delivering that to the board of corrections of naval records. Then they would have to post that to match your video and argument and evidence that would be true transparency. The laws you going to be needing for the VA is Code of Federal Regulations 38 I still do not have the procedural laws to the VA that match secretary of Navy instructions 1850. Ask yourself the question why are these laws not posted on every base and VA. Better yet at every school with a enlist the largest portion of recruits in the poorest sections of America that create 2% of our America that joined the military that become 50% of our homeless, and veteran of every hour on the hour committing suicide, you would have to take a portion of the mortality rate of that 50% homeless and added to the veteran every hour and you would see that we have an epidemic. I have not edited this, I'm doing this with my voice because my hands looked like pretzels, and I live here in Thailand because, 10 years ago I was actually tortured at the VA to make me follow what they wanted me to do was to shut up and not talk about what happened to me. I want you to imagine I just found out I was diagnosed with relapsing polychondritis in about 2009. Roughly 2 weeks before I find my real medical records to getting them to a doctor as a research company and found out they knew that I had this disease in 1986 and could've been cured had I gotten the medicine 10. The doctor it already written and proudly said he found this rare disease when I told him what I just found out he puts down suspicious and sends me down to the place where they take pictures of your throat. Instead a given me a barium swallow to numb my throat they shall the tube down my throat without anything to numb after I'd requested 4 to 5 times for this drink, for them to create a stop order meaning dad to stop everything because they said, he has holes in his notes he really has a problem. [email protected] subject TDR L TDR L TDR L. I hope this helps you prepare yourself knowing the law is the way. Do me a favor, , after you check to see that those laws are correct, you must tell at least 10 other people. When they checked see that those laws are correct have them do the same thing move continue to pass this on, we are a minority of minorities. Military personnel make up 2% of America. But a disabled veteran is even a small percentage of that percentage that is the reason we are being overlooked it's easier for people to do push-ups and tie ribbons around trees than to look at the truth. If you looked at Netflix they are close to being right on what they're missing is an actual true study case from the beginning to end of a vaccine reaction that happened to me in February 1976 of the H1 N1 fiasco., A Great Lakes Chicago boot camp. I'd like to know how many of those people committed suicide or became homeless because of that vaccine reaction. Trust me I have been near that shotgun more times than not the worst day of my life was finding out the truth. It is sad to say that I prayed to know the truth all those years and now that I have the truth I wish I'd never asked for those medical records