The waiting game is getting to me.

Rater81

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I started my PDBR process in December 2016 when I submitted for assistance to Lawyers Serving Warriors to represent me. After an amazing amount of effort and dedication to my case, it was submitted to the board April 2018. Words cannot describe how incredibly grateful I am to them for their help. But, it’s been a tough wait. Just over three years since starting the process. Some days the wait is worse than others. Today has been one of those days. I’m not sure why I’ve hinged so much of my life on this decision but I have. I live with my injury daily which I guess is a reminder of what the Army did(possibly rating me incorrectly) over 14 years ago. A constant reminder of who I used to be. I pray for patience, as I’m hopefully in my last year of waiting for their decision. Thinking of everyone else currently playing the waiting game as well.

Waiting is hard. The PDBR is VERY slow. Hope you get the outcome you desire.

I have not been waiting as long as you, but I can totally relate. I was recommended to the board in May 2019 and still in the rating stage. It’s the worst waiting to get on with your life...

Hang in there, I know its hard, but each day is a day closer.

Results? Hell, I'm just waiting for them to email me back on my status!

images.jpeg