Time Frame

two weeks

How long for the process to be complete after the Step 4: Review of Evidence stage? I'm being med boarded and my C&P exams/claims say they are at this stage. Benefits says Jan-May 19.

How long for the process to be complete after the Step 4: Review of Evidence stage? I'm being med boarded and my C&P exams/claims say they are at this stage. Benefits says Jan-May 19.
You should contact the PEBLO for official information while in a MED process. eBenefits is not designed for MEB, yet may provide indicators to activity during your case. One indicator during the MEB is that a NEW claim will be created just as the original claim is closed. My IDES was file 21JUN18 and the claim closed on 27SEP18 and as of today (3OCT18) I have not received the hard copy decision via mail. The NEW claim (open 22AUG18 and corresponds to the IPEB UNFIT date) is in decision process now. My PEBLO indicated that once the MEB results were sent to the IPEB phase it would take 4 to 8 weeks to finalize. I am currently at week 7 and all indicators say soon. The wait state is strong with the IDES process.