Timeline for DFAS

Lineman

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Good morning everyone,
I was approved for CRSC 70% (Air Force) on December 2, 2019. I know that an audit will need to be done for the back pay which I also know could take many months. My questions are when might I receive my first monthly payment for the current amount and when might DFAS post anything on the RAS or CRSc statement for My Pay? I am not sure if my first payment would be end of January or if because I was approved on the second of December there was enough time to make the end of December payday.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Limeman

RonG

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Here is a report from last month:

Approval Letter - Sep 10, 2019
First Payment - November 1, 2019
Audit Start- October 6, 2019
Retro Statement on mypay (updated mid-day) November 14, 2019- paydate scheduled for November 19th.

You can use the search feature at the upper right of the page to find more. That is the method I used.

Ron
Note: One person’s timeline is not an indication of what you can expect.

Lineman

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Ron, Thanks for the reply. I just used the search key and was able to find some other examples as well. I am still hopeful to see something this month however I understand it could be longer than that. Who knows, maybe Santa will surprise me. LOL

Lineman

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">