Timeline for my MEB so far

WhiteCouch

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I've been walking the line with back and knee issues for the last 8 years, so this comes as no surprise. Early this summer after yet another profile I was informed that I would be referred to the DAWG. The timeline is as follows:

8 August Code 37 & IRILO notification
1 Sep call from PCM about NARSUM
20 Sep call from PCM about NARSUM
(PCM stated they were "handwalking to PEBLO tomorrow”)
21 Sep CC receives request for CIS
3 Oct Received CIS to sign/returned to shirt
(PCM failed to provide notes, CC and Shirt delayed as a result)
10 Oct notified of Full MEB reccomendation by Shirt
12 Oct call from MEB Office to schedule appt
15 Oct MEB office appt
31 Oct VA MSC Appt
14-21 Nov QTC Appts
17 Dec QTC Results
(Notified at this time of boarded conditions being changed)
20 Dec Appt to sign 618

That gets us up to date. I was originally boarded for cervical radiculopathy, neck pain, and lower back pain. After the QTC results returned, this was adjusted to cervical radiculopathy and two mental health conditions. From my understanding, after the VA rates the mental health piece, it'll be combined to a single rating for the DoD side. In total, I have 23 conditions listed with the VA right now (Listed below for those who want to play "Guess the Ratings):

Mental Condition
Status Post Bilateral Sagittal Osteotomy
Headaches
Cervical Radiculopathy
Status Post Gall Bladder Removal/ibs
Sinusitis
Skin Condition, Multiple Locations
Bilateral Shoulder Condition
Hemorrhoids
ED
Sprain, Bilateral Ankles
Allergic Rhinitis
Hypertension
Tinnitus
Bilateral Foot Condition
Bilateral Knee Condition
Bilateral Hand Condition
Tendonitis, Right Thumb
Perforation, Left Ear Drum
Status Post Septoplasty
Scars, Right Knee And Abdomen
Neck Pain
Low Back Pain

I'm not shy about details. If anyone has any questions about anything so far just ask. I'm expecting to hear back with a decision from AFPC in about 2 months.

Looks like we have the same timeline, I received my notification of quality checks for my package on the 20th. PEBLO uploaded it on the 19th but it was incorrect so had to redo it. I have the holidays and government shutdown don't hold up anything. I have read mixed things about claims being essential or not, but on the VA website, it says all operations will proceed as normal. Heres to hoping for the best!

For you SA, most mental health conditions are combined by the VA, just as they are for DoD. Thank you for sharing your timeline.

I called the VA once and was informed that they received my package from the AF on the 28th along with an unfit decision. Emailed my VA rep this week and he told me to expect the remaining processes to take about a month. Today eBenefits switched over to Pending Decision Approval.

“Handwalking to PEBLO tomorrow”
(PCM failed to provide notes)
10 Oct notified of Full MEB rec by Shirt
15 Oct MEB office appt
31 Oct VA MSC Appt
14-21 Nov QTC Appts
17 Dec QTC Results
20 Dec Appt to sign 618
28 Dec VA received unfit decision from PEB
25 Jan eBenefits changed to preparing for decision
2 Feb eBenefits changed to Pending Decision Approval

I called the VA once and was informed that they received my package from the AF on the 28th along with an unfit decision. Emailed my VA rep this week and he told me to expect the remaining processes to take about a month. Today eBenefits switched over to Pending Decision Approval.

“Handwalking to PEBLO tomorrow”
(PCM failed to provide notes)
10 Oct notified of Full MEB rec by Shirt
15 Oct MEB office appt
31 Oct VA MSC Appt
14-21 Nov QTC Appts
17 Dec QTC Results
20 Dec Appt to sign 618
28 Dec VA received unfit decision from PEB
25 Jan eBenefits changed to preparing for decision
2 Feb eBenefits changed to Pending Decision Approval

28th Dec? I emailed my MSC and awaiting a response

Yeah back on the 28th is when they received my package.

They got mine the 31st, PEBLO showed me just now it was started on the 31st for ratings. Was told to hope for this week or by the 15th or they would call. Got this IDES survery today and definitely have some input for it lol

They got mine the 31st, PEBLO showed me just now it was started on the 31st for ratings. Was told to hope for this week or by the 15th or they would call. Got this IDES survery today and definitely have some input for it lol
I also got the IDES survey today as well, I wonder if it’s an indication that we should have results soon?

I also got the IDES survey today as well, I wonder if it’s an indication that we should have results soon?

Lol that or just that its set to go out a set amount of days after the PEB phase

I’m telling ya, I just about can’t do this much longer. When do you start leave?

My squadron is trying to stop me from taking leave because we have am inspection in April. They are trying to convince me to save it for terminal but I really dont care I just need to get outta here to start processing for my job

Yeah back on the 28th is when they received my package.

Were you rated P&T or TDRL? Spoke with my PEBLO yesterday and they are all just as confused as to why it is taking so long. They called up someone and they confirmed my claims have been being worked since 31 Dec. They also relayed that they also still are working claims from Nov.

Were you rated P&T or TDRL? Spoke with my PEBLO yesterday and they are all just as confused as to why it is taking so long. They called up someone and they confirmed my claims have been being worked since 31 Dec. They also relayed that they also still are working claims from Nov.
I have not heard either way yet. All I know is that I most likely have a few weeks before I hear anything. It doesn't stop me from checking a dozen times a day, but it is going to be a while.

I'm taking an indefinite break from ebenefits/va.gov

Mine request for ratings was sent to VA the same week as tjay. Today I was notified that I will be scheduled for an additional C&P exam or exams, and then my estimated completion date went from Feb 20-something to Dec. 23. I was scheduled to turn in the bulk of my gear this drill weekend. Ugh...

I'm taking an indefinite break from ebenefits/va.gov

Mine request for ratings was sent to VA the same week as tjay. Today I was notified that I will be scheduled for an additional C&P exam or exams, and then my estimated completion date went from Feb 20-something to Dec. 23. I was scheduled to turn in the bulk of my gear this drill weekend. Ugh...

Wow I am hoping I am not in the same boat. I check in with my PEBLO on Fridays just to see if theres any update. No one will give me any details on if there is more information requested or another exam needed. This process is horrible in the fact that we are so far kept out of the loop in a process that has such a big impact on our futures.

Va.gov shows my claim closed as of 7 Feb. VA rep says to expect a call from my PEBLO soon!

Va.gov shows my claim closed as of 7 Feb. VA rep says to expect a call from my PEBLO soon!

Nice, I called the VA hotline to see if anyone would give me more info. They told me my case was assigned to a team 29 Jan, hoping its nearing completion

Went to preparing for decision today. I am hoping to hear something by next week.

my claim closed today in va.gov and says a decision was sent out