Timeline for Severance payments

cbreaux28

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Looking to see what the timeline everyone is seeing for payment of final check and severance? I will keep this posted when I receive mine as I separate 28 Mar 2014. Local Finance stated it would be paid on the 1st of April.

cbreaux28

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Final day was 28 Mar and as I had guessed the first has passed and I have not gotten my final pay or severance. Have contacted DFAS and local Finance office multiple times last week with DFAS telling me it has nothing to do with them as they don't actually pay the base does????????? Local finance told me it was processed then not processed multiple times. Supervisor at finance stated he personally took care of it and for sure would be in account by friday. Still nothing.......... Anyone else having problems like this?

cbreaux28

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Just a heads up for those waiting on payments. I have been to finance everyday with calls in-between visits. Had to go a good ways up the chain to even get the status of my payments. It took me sitting down with the finance flight chief to get it figured out. Problem ended up being a difference of 73 dollars due to something to do with SGLI. My file was dropped from the system and had to be redone. Easy fix but took me going in everyday to get a good answer and solution. Hopefully it will be deposited in my account in the next few days or more visits are in store.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">