Timeline process

manda82

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Feb 18th signed NARSUM
Mar 2nd ebenifits updated to pending decision approval
PEBLO won't give any updates

Unit is currently trying to put on BCP and any help seeked they say they will charge me

Any advice????
 

USDevilDawgMC

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My advice would be to keep contacting your PEBLO for a fit/unfit finding. It seems as though you may have been found unfit seeing as your EBenefits has changed to pending decision approval (99% probability, although there is always that 1% that the VA has no idea what they are doing, which should probably be higher in all actuality). If this is the case, no worries about the BCP because the PEB will take precedence over your weight plan. Keep your nose clean and don't get in any kind of legal trouble and you will be alright. Like I said though, this is my best guess scenario. Another suggestion is to call 1-800-827-1000 and schedule a call back (this is the VA line). When someone calls you back ask them if they have received a package on you. If they have indeed received a package on you, you are unfit, and are waiting for the PEB to send your results back to your PEBLO. Good luck!
 

BB454

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Most defiantly the PEB sends the VA your unfit determination letter. But just know that you will have roughly a month after the VA sends the ratings back to the PEB for your findings to come in depending on your branch.
 

Firefighter_142

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
BB454, Do you know how long the QA part takes at the PEB-Hasn't been sent to the VA yet.
 

manda82

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
BCP has yet to be determined but an adverse fit rep had been done. Also findings came back yesterday as FIT for duty. We are no appealing the decision but was told it can be denied.
 
data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">
Top