Timeline Update

Deon74

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I just wanted to update everyone. My family and I got our ID cards today. Paperwork has been sent to DFAS to setup my account and start payments. So here is my timeline:

MEB SEPARATION - 5/2006
SUBMITTED PDBR APPLICATION - 5/2015
PDBR COMPLETE /AWARDED 40% PDRL- 10/2017
RETIREMENT ORDERS - 2/12/2018
ID CARDS/DEERS - 2/13/2018

It has been a long journey but worth the time and patience. Stay the course fellow warriors and exhaust all options if the road looks grim. I will be hoping for the best for all of you.

Ok I just found out about this and sent my application in to [email protected]. Is this still the correct address?
Honorable Discharge 02NOV09
Separation Pay and Correction DD215 on 07/10
Correction to Correction of DD215 on 08/13

Any tips or email correction would be greatly appreciated.

-sgtslim

Ok I just found out about this and sent my application in to [email protected]. Is this still the correct address?

-sgtslim

-sgtslim
That is correct for the electronic submission of your PDBR application. Most individuals wait about 2 years at this point for a decision about their case. Make sure all of your contact information is updated on the VA website. Time and patience is key at this point. I wish you the very best of luck!

@Deon74

Congratulations. Glad you were able to stay the course through a long process.

VR
Mike

That is correct for the electronic submission of your PDBR application. Most individuals wait about 2 years at this point for a decision about their case. Make sure all of your contact information is updated on the VA website. Time and patience is key at this point. I wish you the very best of luck!
Thank you so much.

Thank you so much.
My pleasure. This forum has been an enormous help and the people have been stellar. Read up on as many posts as you can and ask questions. There is a lot of information here. Good luck.

Do they send a confirmation back to you? I haven't received one yet. I was unclear on that.

I just wanted to update everyone. My family and I got our ID cards today. Paperwork has been sent to DFAS to setup my account and start payments. So here is my timeline:

MEB SEPARATION - 5/2006
SUBMITTED PDBR APPLICATION - 5/2015
PDBR COMPLETE /AWARDED 40% PDRL- 10/2017
RETIREMENT ORDERS - 2/12/2018
ID CARDS/DEERS - 2/13/2018

It has been a long journey but worth the time and patience. Stay the course fellow warriors and exhaust all options if the road looks grim. I will be hoping for the best for all of you.

Congrats to you Sir!

If I will be placed on the PDRL on 13-May-2019, is it ideal for me to go to DEERS on 14-May-2019 to receive the retiree ID card?

Thanks for your help!

Congrats to you Sir!

If I will be placed on the PDRL on 13-May-2019, is it ideal for me to go to DEERS on 14-May-2019 to receive the retiree ID card?

Thanks for your help!
Do you get a confirmation? I sent my application through an email in about a year and a half ago and I haven't received any notification at all that they received anything.