Registered Member
Date referral received: 10/18/2011
Date DES sent to MSC: 10/25/2011
Last QTC exam: 11/15/2011
DES case file received: 12/06/2011
Date Narsum signed: 12/23/2011
Date DES case sent to MEB: 01/09/2012
Date MEB action complete: 01/13/2012

Heard from PEBLO that my package was at VA 02/27/2012.
On eBenefits Compensation date is 10/28/2011(Pending Decision Approval) and the ReguLatory or Procedural Review(Claims Received) is 03/14/2012.

I am now 3 months past my EAOS and about to get another 60 day extension since my CAC expires 04/05/2012. I'm getting frustrated. How long from this point?

I have 17 total claims with 2 referring conditions. 14 of 17 are combat related.

coltd66

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
17 claims 3 referring conditions, back injury non-com.
Started in 2010 but my PEBLO fucked my package. So it had to be resent and all new adendems done. VA recieved 02-11.
Under compensation and claim status it says complete and has sad that for two weeks now.

Under open claims its been pending decision review for a few weeks now.
My EAOS was 09/11 Ive been extended three times.
Its a long bullshit road and no one has any hard answers for you, its about how much bullshit you can have shoveled on you!

DevilDoc

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Sucks bro, I'm just about to get my second extension. PEBLO told me that it should take another 2 weeks to get my package back, but I remember that she told me before that she has never submitted a package that is complicated as mine.

DevilDoc

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Status update:
Regulatory or Procedural Review
Date Closed: 3/29/2012

CobaltSSTurbo09

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
^^ that doesnt have anything to do with your case unfortunately. Its just a system review i had the same thing, and dont follow Ebenefits either, its worthless. I started my PEB process in OCT and just got my paperwork back 2 days ago. Call this number and ask this lady were your package is, she is very helpful. She is a PEB rep on the Navy side. (202)685-6419

DevilDoc

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I just got a call from my PEBLO today, my findings came it. I am meeting him to review the findings. Then this Thursday I am taking my findings to a local DAV associate to see if the ratings are fair. By the way eBenefits still says Pending Decision approval as well.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">