Tracking MEB on AKO

My tracker shows that my PEB has been completed but my PEBLO says she has not received anything and that the systems are not communicating. I mean she works for VA after all... My MEB was finalized on 22 February and the PEB was only supposed to last 15 days. Anyone out there with a similar situation?

The Air Force and VA broke every single one of the estimated time periods that I was briefed on initially. In a perfect world they would have all been met, but the MEB and PEB gets overloaded and then falls behind. Look at my timeline below to see my wait periods for each phase. I made a habit of always reading people's timelines in order to kind of gauge how long mine might take.

The Air Force and VA broke every single one of the estimated time periods that I was briefed on initially. In a perfect world they would have all been met, but the MEB and PEB gets overloaded and then falls behind. Look at my timeline below to see my wait periods for each phase. I made a habit of always reading people's timelines in order to kind of gauge how long mine might take.

Thanks for the feedback, it can get kind of frustrating. Mine shows that my MEB took 29 out of 35 days and 4 out of 15 for PEB, although I have no official word yet. I hoping to get the call this week. Like you said they can can get overloaded and jump ahead and fall behind, etc.

Patience is key here, but yes I understand the frustration! I thought I was going to be out by Christmas last year.

My tracker shows that my PEB has been completed but my PEBLO says she has not received anything and that the systems are not communicating. I mean she works for VA after all... My MEB was finalized on 22 February and the PEB was only supposed to last 15 days. Anyone out there with a similar situation?

The MEB/PEB Dashboard on AKO is definitely broken and has been for months so I would ignore it if I were you. Mine has showed many different things that weren't accurate during different phases of the process. Also, your PEBLO works for the Army. It's your MSC that works for the VA.

I finally received my unfit memo from DA requesting ratings for my referred conditions.

Check my post history. I posted it a few weeks ago. Only accessible from a .gov computer.