Transpoc question

tony292

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
so I get a call late this afternoon my name has hit transpoc list. They are saying I have until 15 FEB. my question is don't they have to formally counsel me on this? Is just a verbal message enough for them to set my 90day window? I was hoping to get paid for most of FEB instead of just half a month. Any advice?

Nope, no counseling...

When the PDA gets the PEB packet, the 90 countdown begins. The 15th will absolutley be your last day, unless you elect to seperate earlier.

You should be getting a request for a copy of your current LES so they can schedule your seperation.

so I get a call late this afternoon my name has hit transpoc list. They are saying I have until 15 FEB. my question is don't they have to formally counsel me on this? Is just a verbal message enough for them to set my 90day window? I was hoping to get paid for most of FEB instead of just half a month. Any advice?
Hello tony292,
I am waiting to get notified that my name is in the transpoc system. Was it your PEBLO who called you to let you know or who? I have been waiting on notification/orders since I signed my final 199 on Sept 7th.

Not from my PEBLO, from a lady at the transition office.

Not from my PEBLO, from a lady at the transition office.
tony292
thank you for letting me know this information so I will know who I need to contact.