Unbelievable

Morning Sir,
I am currently going through the same situation. Did 11 years active duty Navy. Got out and went straight into the reserves in 2012. Currently rated 100% through the VA. My ipeb results came back NPQ but no percentages because it states "It is not proximate that my conditions are military related." I just got my paperwork from the individual that sent my peb package up and she left out a few pieces of crucial information. I am currently trying to initiate a LOD from something that happened on drill in April (just inside the 180 window). She also left out my active duty records showing how many times I was seen for my mental health condition. If you don't mind me asking. How did your situation turn out? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Read, learn, and love this reference:

https://www.pebforum.com/resources/...fits-members-of-the-navy-and-usmc-reserve.99/

Thanks, The instruction I have was from 2011. Pretty much the same info though. Good read. Been working since yesterday to contact my unit to initiate a LOD. I was actually told by a Corpman who is in charge of the mrr process where I drill that one individual is currently out of the military and trying to get a LOD written up by their civilian doctor. Have you ever heard of this? Is it possible?

Thanks, The instruction I have was from 2011. Pretty much the same info though. Good read. Been working since yesterday to contact my unit to initiate a LOD. I was actually told by a Corpman who is in charge of the mrr process where I drill that one individual is currently out of the military and trying to get a LOD written up by their civilian doctor. Have you ever heard of this? Is it possible?

An LOD is a command function. A doctor cannot do an LOD evaluation. It is the commander's responsibility.

An LOD is a command function. A doctor cannot do an LOD evaluation. It is the commander's responsibility.
I realized this since this post. I was told that because I am going through the MRR process that I cannot ask for a LOD. Still waiting on final word about that. But I am going to contact my command to ask for a LOD.