script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

UNFIT MEMO (if youre waiting on your unfit memo you will want to read this)

So... it actually upset me to get this news. Its been about two weeks since I signed my NARSUM so this morning sep 14th 2020 I emailed my peblo asking for an update on my Fit/UNfit memo. She replied with
"Good Morning,
As of Friday, September 14, 2020 the PEB will no longer be sending PRELIMINARY Memo's.
Thank You"
I replied with "Can you please tell me what that means? How that changes things?"
I mean come ON.... if anyone knows what to expect please comment and let me know. Ill be updating as my peblo replies.:mad:

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
It means she if not going to communicate with you until your case is closed one way or the other. I suggest you call free legal counsel. They have access to the system.

Sethmeisterrr

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
It means she if not going to communicate with you until your case is closed one way or the other. I suggest you call free legal counsel. They have access to the system.
Thank you for the advice I sent him an email. I must say that I think its a little messed up to make a soldier wait until the very end of the process to find out if he/she is fit or unfit that makes it hard to plan for after service jobs etc...

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
The USA use to have a board visible to members via the email program they provide (can't remember the name). Not sure if it is still active or not.

Sethmeisterrr

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I have an update for anyone waiting on their unfit memo.
I got in touch with my peblo and I mean basically just instead of waiting for the unfit memo youre waiting for your VA ratings stay strong.