Urgent question. I need your help, ADMIN isn’t doing their job.

ZG2010

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I found out today (5 days late) that my Release From Active Duty Date is 11JUL20. However that doesn’t, give me time to take my 10 house and 10 job and 10 days of terminal. How do I change my RAD? What instruction states that I have 90 days from the date of being found UNFIT? I used to know, but cannot find it now. I appreciate any assistance! Thank you all!

Unaware that was a rule I was given 30 days told to prep as soon as MEB was initiated. Hate to sound rude but this is it you are out time to move on as a civilian they want you off the rolls so they can get it filled.

Unaware that was a rule I was given 30 days told to prep as soon as MEB was initiated. Hate to sound rude but this is it you are out time to move on as a civilian they want you off the rolls so they can get it filled.
no offense taken. well, supposedly CCC read the message wrong and the actual RAD date is 28AUG2020. he's actually still unable to confidently that hes reading it right. such a pain.

The second date sounds more like reality.

Not the same situation, but it reminds me of my first tour in Germany. I was stationed at Fort Sam Houston, Texas and received a call from the personnel office. I was asked, "Aren't you going to take some leave before your PCS?"

I asked, "What PCS?" The answered, "You are to report to Germany in two weeks." I was married and had an apartment in San Antonio, but I made it work. I was a young SGT and in retrospect, I probably could have had the orders amended. Anyway, it worked out, notwithstanding the ineptitude of my unit and the personnel office. It was the first and best of my five tours in Germany.

I agree with chaplaincharlie.

Ron