VA Award Letter Question

GSWarrior2017- and anyone else out there interested in VA Home Loans/ Mortgage I would highly recommend the book "Housing Policy In The United States-3rd ed" by Alex F. Schwartz and per index page 464- look at pages 73, 82,85, 89, 110 about US DVA home-loans etc... think all would be very shocked????? I personally was more than shocked, furthermore I can attest most of what is written in this book is in fact true. I myself, had been encouraged by several local attorney's to force my home, with numerous issues, and a "clear-cut" bad house case into foreclosure. On page 419..et. al. - of this book, my bank oddly, just did some of what is stated, like significantly increase my home value after I told them was most likely going force foreclosure through the CFPB!

Thanks to a "super-moderator" this website, I decided to fight it out to best of ability to hopefully reclaim the "fortune" sunk in my house due to renovations and down-payment, etc.....

Also, thanks my POA, Community, the Bank, etc... have been told by other's in fact have POA/HOA PTSD in addition to everything else... yes this is a real "condition" and several thousand folks a year in United States supposedly commit "suicide" because of it IAW an author I contacted.....

Of interest that was mentioned, was perhaps a "fiduciary" to ease burden on me of getting rid of my "home!" As explained, a "fiduciary" can be employed to assist in matters such as bankruptcy, etc... by folks more "knowledgeable" and/or experts in subjects than the individual requiring assistance. I do believe if this is the case then the term "fiduciary" has been significantly sim-represented, specifically with veterans and taking certain "rights" away they in fact "fought" or served for!

"Housing Policy In The United States-3rd ed" by Alex F. Schwartz can be found at Amazon.com https://www.amazon.com/Housing-Poli...using+policy+in+the+united+states+3rd+edition for those interested!!!!

As far as I can tell, my area-region is in fact in non-compliance with a whole host of issues and programs specified in above book, like no where can one readily find an "efficiency" apartment, among vast host of other things, mentioned by Mr. Schawartz.....!!!

Anyway hope this assist GSWarrior2017 and vast number of other veterans, ...etc... and once again thanks Super Moderatior's this site!!!!!!

PS: In addition housing issues, believe it or not on my 3rd "lemon" vehicle in 2-years in my local area which led me do yet more research- see attached......for you MI types...

Attachments

• Babson College- Pattern Analysis, Etc… 08 APR 2018 appx 0240 AM CST.pdf
    444.8 KB · Views: 2
"Housing Policy In The United States-3rd ed" by Alex F. Schwartz can be found at Amazon.com https://www.amazon.com/Housing-Poli...using+policy+in+the+united+states+3rd+edition for those interested!!!!

As far as I can tell, my area-region is in fact in non-compliance with a whole host of issues and programs specified in above book, like no where can one readily find an "efficiency" apartment, among vast host of other things, mentioned by Mr. Schawartz.....!!!

Of interest to those veterans and retirees out ther, who, like myself, have been guests of local/State/Federal Government, IAW The Baldwin Times March 30, 2018 issue, in an article by Cliff McCollum, titled "Sheriff Mack Gives Presentation On Jail Inmate Meal Plan" on pages 1 and 2, apparently the sheriff "uses a housing agreement with the federal government, and city of Bay Minette to help bridge the funding gap on inmate meals." (page 1 of article) The article further states that the sheriff "would like to change the law that allows some sheriffs to take leftover funds as personal income, but efforts to pass such legislation have been unsuccessful." (page 2) This is to me funny for several reason's, I was guest of this sheriff's jail and none of the "wondrous" meals he is talking about were afforded any of us, even in the "medical" wing! Inmates- numerous vets at time- had figured out weekly calendar and we knew what we were eating every meal of every day!!!!! I also, lost a "ton" of weight in "medical wing" along with everyone else..... Could things have changed- possibly- but think lack of true "investigative" reporting that the reporter did not actually, see all meals offered, speak "dietician" nor ask numerous inmates on various wings of county jail- if had seen or eaten any of these meals!?!? Also, the sheriff- is oddly, in charge of "auctioning-off" bank foreclosed homes etc..... (this article, interestingly enough, came out after another news story about another Alabama county sheriff arrested for "embezzling funds" from prison/jail "commissary funds(?)" and having own personal "real-estate" empire with homes on the beach(?), etc..... if remember correctly????

Anyway, hope this gives pause to other veterans out there such as GSWarrior2017... on home ownership, etc...and encourages other's to do research, such as "Housing Policy In The United States-3rd ed" by Alex F. Schwartz, among numerous other books, and share their experiences- either good or bad, as only way, perhaps anything will ever change.... maybe for the better of ALL in long run????????????

Once again thanks to SuperModerator's this website.....

PS: Many may sk why I posted this- simple, and hope a SuperModerator will respond, as those veterans whose sole income is in fact DOD, US DVA, Social Security, face severe "income" stream ramifications for themselves and their families if incarcerated, etc... over certain amount of time.... which could possibly result in loss of their home,etc... not to say their "dignity"(which to some is more important than anything else) as is pointed out in book I have mentioned.... in section under "foreclosure!" (Also, it means that "veterans" are also easy target's or marks for "real-estate" issues, for those with "excellent" [which I do not claim] knowledge of the system, as is pointed out in other books just like th elderly, mentaly frail, etc....) Just something to think about......

Last edited:
GSWarrior2017 and all this website with housing issues thought might be interested in Judaical Watch (www.JudicialWatch.org) https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/category/hud/ about severe issues HUD, etc...

Also, the following book "The Federal Government and Urban Housing, Third Edition" (Suny Series in Urban Public Policy) 3rd Edition by R. Allen Hays (Author) at https://www.amazon.com/Federal-Gove...ords=the+federal+government+and+urban+housing because in it the author states:

"The old saying that “History repeats itself” is, of course, not literally true. Each era of political struggle and policy development has its own unique set of circumstances and dilemmas. However, this historical narrative does reveal recurring themes and patterns. In every era, housing has been recognized as an important human need, and yet the low income groups who need it most are repeatedly stigmatized and isolated by more privileged members of society. This stigmatization makes it difficult to provide them with adequate housing. Provision of housing in clearly identified, publicly owned structures has often intensified the stigmatization of their inhabitants, and yet programs that induce the private sector to create housing for low income people in less clearly identifiable concentrations have also encountered serious difficulties. Meanwhile, housing assistance to the prosperous through tax deductions remains a political sacred cow, as liberals and conservatives continue to struggle over how much housing assistance to provide to the poor and what level of housing services the recipients really “need.” And, of course, the specter of racial privilege and racial segregation casts a long shadow over the entire process. Nevertheless...."

(Above Quote BY/From: Hays, R. Allen. The Federal Government and Urban Housing, Third Edition (SUNY series in Urban Public Policy) . State University of New York Press. Kindle Edition. [ Note: Introduction- could not get exact page numbers Kindle Ed!])

Furthermore, the author describes the latest in "political" theory at beginning of book in context of a sort of "psychological" view point and even mentions "Maslov's-Heireachy of Needs!"

Bottom-line- buying a home should not be taken lightly, by anyone, let alone those whose incomes are solely US DVA, DOD, SSDI dependent, as I am finding out there are in fact few "protections" that actually work in my State for buying a "bad-house!"

GSWarrior2017 hope this asists you as well as numerous other out there.......

PS: IAW Judicial Watch "Verdict"- April 2018 Volume 24/Issue 4: "VA Facility That Prosecuted Vet For Posting U.S. Flags Duped By Bribed Official" some may find interesting....

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/...uting-army-vet-posting-u-s-flag-misled-staff/

GSWarrior2017, et. al.- thought I would post some more info as know a lot of folks do not have time to read but as per.....

On page 419..et. al. - of this book, my bank oddly, just did some of what is stated, like significantly increase my home value after I told them was most likely going force foreclosure through the CFPB!

Thanks to a "super-moderator" this website, I decided to fight it out to best of ability to hopefully reclaim the "fortune" sunk in my house due to renovations and down-payment, etc.....

Also, thanks my POA, Community, the Bank, etc... have been told by other's in fact have POA/HOA PTSD in addition to everything else... yes this is a real "condition" and several thousand folks a year in United States supposedly commit "suicide" because of it IAW an author I contacted.....

Of interest that was mentioned, was perhaps a "fiduciary" to ease burden on me of getting rid of my "home!" As explained, a "fiduciary" can be employed to assist in matters such as bankruptcy, etc... by folks more "knowledgeable" and/or experts in subjects than the individual requiring assistance. I do believe if this is the case then the term "fiduciary" has been significantly sim-represented, specifically with veterans and taking certain "rights" away they in fact "fought" or served for!

"If a property is located in an affluent neighborhood, or in an area with increasing property values, its foreclosure should have little if any effect on the surrounding area. The bank (or servicer) will want to preserve the property’s value and will likely invest in its upkeep and security until it can sell it to a new owner (Kingsley, Smith, & Price 2009; Mallach 2009). If the neighborhood is stable, and the property in decent condition, it should not take long for the property to be sold. On the other hand, if the local housing market is weak and conditions are deteriorating, banks will have less incentive to maintain and secure the property. With little chance of recouping even half of the balance of the mortgage, banks may postpone or diminish their expenditures on basic maintenance and security, allowing the property to deteriorate. If foreclosed properties sit vacant for prolonged periods they become vulnerable to vandalism and theft. If heat has been shut off, the property will likely deteriorate further (Kingsley et al. 2009)." (From: Schwartz, Alex F.. Housing Policy in the United States (Kindle Locations 9074-9081). Taylor and Francis. Kindle Edition.)

Oddly, my Bank- that supposedly services and caters to needs and issues of US Service Members, veterans and retirees (had more issues with since MED Retired than in my entire decades old history with them) - just upped my home value highest it has ever been (almost 20-K US Dollars) once I notified them through the CFPB, and wrote HUD asking for a response the head of HUD- which have not recieved one as of yet!!!!!!

Iinterestingly, IAW "Housing Policy In The United States-3rd ed" by Alex F. Schwartz :

"The geography of mortgage foreclosure and delinquency is quite uneven. A few states account for a large share of all mortgages in arrears or in foreclosure. These states tend to be in the “sunbelt” or “rustbelt”: states in the West and South that saw their housing markets collapse from dizzying heights, or industrial states of the Midwest that saw little of the housing bubble but were hit extremely hard by job loss and unemployment during the Great Recession. In addition, some Northeastern states with persistently high levels of unemployment also confront high levels of foreclosure. As of September 2013, Florida alone accounted for 18% of all the properties in the nation that had completed the foreclosure process over the previous 12 months. Florida, California, and Texas accounted for 33% of all foreclosure completions, and six states, Florida, California, Texas, Michigan, Georgia, and Illinois, accounted for over 50%. Ten states (the previous six plus North Carolina, Ohio, Arizona, and Washington) accounted for 66% of all completions during this period (see Table 13.1). Of these 10 states with the most foreclosure completions, the courts oversee the foreclosure process in three, and are not involved in the process in seven." (From: Schwartz, Alex F.. Housing Policy in the United States (Kindle Locations 9026-9036). Taylor and Francis. Kindle Edition.)

I happen to live in the "sun Belt" very near the Florida State Line........hummph....???????

Also, GSWarrior2017- I do not know if a lot of veterans know about "eminent domain" and state/ local government, etc... can in fact seize their property, I would recommend the following web sites:

https://www.condemnation-law.com/eminent-domain-definition/faq/

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/rule_71.1

http://disinfo.com/2010/03/the-gove...-land-then-sell-them-to-private-corporations/

https://real-estate-law.freeadvice.com/real-estate-law/condemnation/condemnation.htm

https://www.condemnation-law.com/eminent-domain-definition/faq/

Perhaps, if one in fact has a "Bad House Case" forcing it to be "condemned", due to safety issues, etc.... might be a viable way out, and force a lot of things...perhaps, but I am not an attorney- however an avenue to explore.......????????????

GSWarrior2017, et. al., hope this helps in some small way, and once again buying a home on US DVA, DOD Retirement, SSDI- income only should not be taken lightly, in my opinion, but folks make decisions based on "circumstances," etc.. at the time... as no one has a "crystal ball" to foresee the future.....

PS: I wonder if study ever done by HUD, Federal Housing Authority, US DVA or private entity into how many of foreclosures in "Sun Belt" etc... were "veterans" or US Military retiress as theses states have very high concentration of "veterans!"???? In the 1st Congessional Disctrict of Alabama there are 51(+/-) - thousand alone......

Furthermore, if "affluent" neighborhood and increase value, prior foreclosure- connotes (perhaps) a relationship of "some kind" between community, local government, state government etc........ actors ?????????? (Is this correct, if true?????? Something to ponder.....)

Last edited:
PS: I wonder if study ever done by HUD, Federal Housing Authority, US DVA or private entity into how many of foreclosures in "Sun Belt" etc... were "veterans" or US Military retiress as theses states have very high concentration of "veterans!"???? In the 1st Congessional Disctrict of Alabama there are 51(+/-) - thousand alone......

Furthermore, if "affluent" neighborhood and increase value, prior foreclosure- connotes (perhaps) a relationship of "some kind" between community, local government, state government etc........ actors ?????????? (Is this correct, if true?????? Something to ponder.....)

GSWarrior2017, et. al. thought would post what I was talking about, as too consequences of "purchasing" home only with US DVA, DOD, SSDI income- see below file on "incarcerated" veterans, and pay garnishment due incarceration from: https://www.benefits.va.gov/benefits/factsheets/misc/incarcerated.pdf

Furthermore would recommend checking out the following as well, among numerous other resources:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/38/21.276 - 38 CFR 21.276 - Incarcerated veterans.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/...r-gun-rights-with-a-single-va-gun-regulation/ - "260,000 Vets Stripped of Their Gun Rights With a Single VA Gun Regulation" By S.Noble

Oddly, since issue's my bank and home, and complaining countless times CFPB-HUD, etc...- to little or no avail, I might add- have seen several vehicles from my bank riding around my local area, which have never seen before..... quite odd??????

Also, I called the HUD home counseling number and was referred to 3- local HUD- approved (sub-contracted???) home/mortgage counseling agencies/firms, and called two of the three and never received a call back nor any assistance what so ever from these "counselor's" in Mobile, AL.......

For those interested I would suggest https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/sfh/fharesourcectr as might have different results than myself.....??????

Finally, IAW "The Baldwin Times" March 16, 2018 Issue (GulfCoastNewsToday.com) in an article page 32, titled "Former U.S. Attorney Kenyen Brown Joins Fight To Fix Criminal Justice System" , I would yet again take with a grain of salt, as this is one of the "individual's" that "rail-roaded" myself and numerous other's, through the local Federal Criminal Justice System.... with a whole lot of "non-hlep" Gulf Coast VA System.....

GSWarrior2017, et. al.; so hope this assists in some small manner- I think the "US DVA Statistics Department", if have not, should be mandated to track "veteran" home foreclosures, and reasons why, in all US 50-States and Territories.... as may shed light on some issues, as well as lead down a path to "betterment" of the system, as "perhaps" give a "vulnerable" section of the home mortgage industry, etc.... some realistic protections....

Otherwise, best wishes and Courtesy YouTube hopefully w all can avoid the "commissar" see "Falco - Der Kommissar (U.S. Official Video)" at YouTube
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-bgiiTxhzM

Attachments

• incarcerated.pdf
    127.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Iinterestingly, IAW "Housing Policy In The United States-3rd ed" by Alex F. Schwartz :

"The geography of mortgage foreclosure and delinquency is quite uneven. A few states account for a large share of all mortgages in arrears or in foreclosure. These states tend to be in the “sunbelt” or “rustbelt”: states in the West and South that saw their housing markets collapse from dizzying heights, or industrial states of the Midwest that saw little of the housing bubble but were hit extremely hard by job loss and unemployment during the Great Recession. In addition, some Northeastern states with persistently high levels of unemployment also confront high levels of foreclosure. As of September 2013, Florida alone accounted for 18% of all the properties in the nation that had completed the foreclosure process over the previous 12 months. Florida, California, and Texas accounted for 33% of all foreclosure completions, and six states, Florida, California, Texas, Michigan, Georgia, and Illinois, accounted for over 50%. Ten states (the previous six plus North Carolina, Ohio, Arizona, and Washington) accounted for 66% of all completions during this period (see Table 13.1). Of these 10 states with the most foreclosure completions, the courts oversee the foreclosure process in three, and are not involved in the process in seven." (From: Schwartz, Alex F.. Housing Policy in the United States (Kindle Locations 9026-9036). Taylor and Francis. Kindle Edition.)

I happen to live in the "sun Belt" very near the Florida State Line........hummph....???????

GSWarrior2017, et. al. thought per above might find the below- most likely outdated now- highly interesting IAW above:

1523721520098.jpg

The above as cited at bottom was "Prepared by the National Center for Veterans Analysis And Statics" and is "as of 09/30/2014"--- as stated other post's have written the National Center for Veterans Analysis And Statics and never once received a response.....????????

So wonder if in fact do track "veteran" home mortgage foreclosure rates and reason's by State and US Territory....?????

GSWarrior2017, et. al. hope this helps clarify my thought process here and numerous "linkages" that may exist.....

Or could it all be as per "Aldo Nova" at YouTube videos "Aldo Nova - Fantasy"
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPQgfaB3S1c

For those interested I would suggest https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/sfh/fharesourcectr as might have different results than myself.....??????

Finally, IAW "The Baldwin Times" March 16, 2018 Issue (GulfCoastNewsToday.com) in an article page 32, titled "Former U.S. Attorney Kenyen Brown Joins Fight To Fix Criminal Justice System" , I would yet again take with a grain of salt, as this is one of the "individual's" that "rail-roaded" myself and numerous other's, through the local Federal Criminal Justice System.... with a whole lot of "non-hlep" Gulf Coast VA System.....

GSWarrior2017, et. al.; so hope this assists in some small manner- I think the "US DVA Statistics Department", if have not, should be mandated to track "veteran" home foreclosures, and reasons why, in all US 50-States and Territories.... as may shed light on some issues, as well as lead down a path to "betterment" of the system, as "perhaps" give a "vulnerable" section of the home mortgage industry, etc.... some realistic protections....

GSWarrior2017, et. al. I know some folks out there not very good nor have time utilize internet "research" purposes so thought ad some simplification:

https://peoplesearch.hud.gov/po/i/netlocator/ is link to HUD personnel locator and '[email protected]'; '[email protected]' are emails to tow CoF's in Washington DC HUD Office...

I would also recommend: https://www.bankrate.com/finance/real-estate/foreclosures-by-state/default.aspx internet article "See how the states rank for foreclosures" Claes Bell, CFA October 23, 2017 in Real Estate

GSWarrior2017, et. al... sincerely hope this assist's some folks out there......

PS: Anyone plumbing/water/sewer issues I would recommend 'Hall, Renea' <[email protected]> for EPA South East, I do believe.....

GSWarrior2017, et. al. I know some folks out there not very good nor have time utilize internet "research" purposes so thought ad some simplification:

https://peoplesearch.hud.gov/po/i/netlocator/ is link to HUD personnel locator and '[email protected]'; '[email protected]' are emails to tow CoF's in Washington DC HUD Office...

I would also recommend: https://www.bankrate.com/finance/real-estate/foreclosures-by-state/default.aspx internet article "See how the states rank for foreclosures" Claes Bell, CFA October 23, 2017 in Real Estate

GSWarrior2017, et. al... sincerely hope this assist's some folks out there......

PS: Anyone plumbing/water/sewer issues I would recommend 'Hall, Renea' <[email protected]> for EPA South East, I do believe.....

GSWarrior2017, et. al... I hope anyone out there with "housing" issues, etc... sincerely has better luck than myself getting assistance from local/State/Federal authorities. I know a lot folks this website are simply "Show-Me" so see attached file, what I have sadly attempted with little or no results'.....

Yet, other options to still "explore" before possibly the "dreaded" fiduciary to "perhaps" assist me with this issue, if willing...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Furthermore would recommend checking out the following as well, among numerous other resources:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/38/21.276 - 38 CFR 21.276 - Incarcerated veterans.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/...r-gun-rights-with-a-single-va-gun-regulation/ - "260,000 Vets Stripped of Their Gun Rights With a Single VA Gun Regulation" By S.Noble

Oddly, since issue's my bank and home, and complaining countless times CFPB-HUD, etc...- to little or no avail, I might add- have seen several vehicles from my bank riding around my local area, which have never seen before..... quite odd??????

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GSWarrior2017, et. al... budget's, of all sorts, (like City/Government Budgets- utilized justify everyting rasing taxes, zoning, Capital Projects, etc...) are exceedingly important as any Operations Officer or Comander can tell you- everything is by and large simply a function of circumstance, time and money (Resources Available- Remember [MSN Planning-MDMP?]).....Hope this helps some folks or at least gives pause and perhaps saves one vet similar issues....????????

Attachments

• Bad House Case-Water- City Budget- Lack Inspection Redacted-scanned 15 APR 2018 1147 AM CST.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
GSWarrior2017, et. al. thought per above might find the below- most likely outdated now- highly interesting IAW above:

1523721520098-jpg.2725

The above as cited at bottom was "Prepared by the National Center for Veterans Analysis And Statics" and is "as of 09/30/2014"--- as stated other post's have written the National Center for Veterans Analysis And Statics and never once received a response.....????????

GSWarrior2017, et. al. found another resource on internet at https://www.veteransunited.com/assets/pdf/va-loan-book.pdf at the urging of a Super Moderator this website: see downloaded file from above link "The Book On Va Loans" by Chris Birk- with "Forward" by Ken Preston 13th Sgt. Major of the U.S. Army !

This book is 312(=) pages so did not want to print- so for those interested other version can be found on Amazon.com at https://www.amazon.com/Book-VA-Loan...TF8&qid=1523875790&sr=8-6&keywords=chris+birk

Below is a quoted passage from "The Book On Va Loans" by Chris Birk pages 5-6 (PDF Version) Chapter 1- "Foreclosure" SSub-Section:"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Foreclosures

The VA loan and military borrowers have also proved resilient in the face of foreclosure. Default notices and foreclosure fi lings have fallen since late 2010, in large part because of questionable foreclosure practices on the part of lenders. But there are still hundreds of thousands of distressed properties in markets across the country. In Nevada alone, one in every 33 homes was facing foreclosure. Foreclosure rates were slightly better in states like Florida, Arizona and California, but homeowners across the country continue to drown in “underwater” homes where they owe far more than what the property is worth. Veterans United Home Loans presents: e Book on VA LOANS 6 Military borrowers certainly haven’t been immune to foreclosure. More than 20,000 veterans, service members and reservists lost their homes in 2010. Communities located near military bases saw foreclosure fi lings increase 32 percent over 2008 levels, according to RealtyTrac. Still, the damage could have been much worse. Despite the harrowing numbers, VA loans have had the lowest foreclosure rate of any product on the market for nearly all of the last six years. Part of that success is due to the loan experts at the VA who work tirelessly to keep veterans and their families from losing their homes. The VA has multiple programs and options aimed at helping those who have served our country stave off foreclosure."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GSWarrior2017, et. al. I once again sincerely hope this assist's some veteran(s) out there.....

1523876650412.jpg

Above image once again from "National Center for Veterans Analysis and Statistics" US DVA Office Actuary- as of 09/30/2014!!!!!!

Funny Gulf Coast VA (HQ-Biloxi MS)-VISN16: have folks from great state of Alaska working there in both very low and high positions- reminds me of "North To Alaska" by Johnny Horton - Courtesy YouTube Video at
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSt0NEESrUA

Attachments

• va-loan-book.pdf
    9.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
GSWarrior2017, et. al. , thought I would post again here, about the importance of obtaining "highly-reliable" assistance before, purchasing a home, especially in a Homeowner or Property Owner Association controlled neighborhood, and/or a Municipality with too many "beyond" absurd codes, rules and regulations- above and beyond those required by State and Federal Law, that they only enforce for the chosen few!

Case in point, in my area is a Municipality- Fairhope, Alabama- that touts itself as a "Single-Tax Colony" and a "primer" area to live! However, what most people do not know is most sub-division's in Fairhope, AL are in fact HOA/POA controlled, the City of Fairhope does not regulate them nor offer any assistance those who move in and run into issues with their HOA/POA, etc.... and the City itself has beyond "crazy" its own building requirements, ordnance's and codes which a lot are not scientifically based- which lends itself to wide "interpretation" regarding complaints..... (see City Fairhope: http://www.cofairhope.com/city-government/ordinances-forms-reports & https://library.municode.com/al/fairhope/codes/code_of_ordinances ) !!! One should lso look up fines' and fees for planting wrong plants and trees at: https://library.municode.com/al/fairhope/codes/code_of_ordinances?nodeId=COOR_CH20.5TRLA - "Chapter 20.5 - TREES AND LANDSCAPING!" One will simply be beyond appalled and could simply thinks a whole bunch of "druids' reside in this area...!!

So, as one can potentially see, it makes "sense" to do a whole lot of "investigation" prior to purchasing a home in any certain area/region!

Attached, is a letter/email Mayor city of Fairhope, Alabama a veteran asked me to post so folks can in fact kind of understand a whole lot of dilemmas one can get themselves into without the "right" assistance!

GSWarrior2017, et. al., I hope this greatly assist's you as well as other's.....as it is better to learn through other's experience's/history than through school of "hard-knocks!"

PS: All this kind of reminds one of movie "Spinal Tap!" and "Stonehenge" courtesy YouTube video "Spinal Tap - Stonehenge" at YouTube
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAXzzHM8zLw

As small note/point: The veteran who asked me post letter was in fact civilly-committed because they reported reported counterfeit money and "supposedly" "UPSET" someone local "Homeland Security" and as of the other day "stores" local area checking bills of value 5-US dollars and up! Which, one would not think "counterfeiting" would be as big a deal this area as there is US Federal government "training" facility for all law-enforcement in Hoover Alabama, I do believe run by US Secret service!

Attachments

• House Issue LTR-Email Mayor Fairhope AL 2018_05_17_03_26_18.pdf
    593.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Attached, is a letter/email Mayor city of Fairhope, Alabama a veteran asked me to post so folks can in fact kind of understand a whole lot of dilemmas one can get themselves into without the "right" assistance!

GSWarrior2017, et. al., I hope this greatly assist's you as well as other's.....as it is better to learn through other's experience's/history than through school of "hard-knocks!"

GSWarrior2017, et. al., in keeping with the above, folks- and especially veterans with only source income US DVA Compensation, etc.... might need to be aware of, as my friend explained to me are several things:

1) Home one take's a mortgage loan from-i.e which bank, and whom is going to service the mortgage or are they going to immediately turn around and trade it off. The individual in above post was actually, "rooked" (old card came used be played in "country") into buying two houses that really did not want, and ended up over 500(K) in debt- which IAW them never thought they would be that much in debt. One bank "Hancock Bank" actually, as soon as "mortgage" was signed, and knowing full well individual was going to pay bank loan immediately- traded mortgage top another bank- believe it or not! The, bank on individual's house, IAW them, USAA Federal Savings Bank, has oddly given them nothing but trouble since they, fought, and were medically retired US Army (with a lot of help). USAA has even, IAW the three local attorney's mentioned in attachment, placed them with one of the worst "mortgage servicing companies" in the business Nation Star! This individual has supposedly filed very many complaints with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau all to basically no avail! USAA Federal Savings Bank, has told this individual repeatedly that the only "mortgage servicing company they utilize" is Nation Star, but when individual has called in whole host other "mortgage servicers" listed for both USAA members and supposedly "non-members!" Furthermore, recently, individual called USAA and spoke a "Tracey" at USAA Proper, and Tracy supposedly told them "nation Star" must be utilized because they are in Alabama. Individual, asked Tracy to send a letter, stating all Federal and State rules that in fact mandated Nation Star alone be utilized in Alabama- oddly individual has received no such letter from USAA. Additionally, and oddly, Nation Star, miscalculated amount to be paid on loan and individual asked for an accounting. Nation Star sent them letter saying they basically serviced "mortgage's" all over the 50- US Continental and overseas states- baffling!!!! Furthermore, individual has been nothing but harassed by "Alabama Insurance Underwriters Association" out of Foley Alabama, right up road from Fairhope Alabama, and strong association with the Baldwin County Probate Judge Tim Russell (IAW various media-associated with Insurance Industry Alabama etc.., as well former Mayor Foley ALand had leave this office dubious circumstances, as well as no formal legal training/pass bar exam,etc... {so how a Judge of Anything!]), who committed them due to upsetting someone "home-land security" and would not allow them "transfer VA-facility- which is against Federal Law! Sadly, all-FTC, CFPB, USAA, Nation Starr did very little! I could continue but think one gets the point.

Oddly, individuals that assisted this individual in MED Retirement have also had various issues never had USAA before-supposedly!

I simply guess USAA is not living up to:

"Customer Service: Extraordinary Results at Southwest Airlines, Charles Schwab, Lands' End, American Express, Staples, and USAA" by Fred Wiersema (at Barnes & Noble.om: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/customer-service-fred-wiersema/1112840431?ean=9780887307720 ) nor

"USAA: A Tradition of Service, 1922-1997 1st edition by Ringenbach, Paul T. (1997) Hardcover Hardcover" – 1601 (at Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010CLR0J0/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1 )

Think other's can simply decide for, themselves....???????

PS: On this issue and just "food for thought" if in fact anything is true from "Secret Societies and The Military"Posted on March 22, 2009 by "Aftermath News-Independent Post-9/11 News" at https://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/2009/03/22/secret-societies-and-the-military/ would not these "socities" in fact need ther own banking syatem or access to one....????

2) Need be aware, that entire "financial" history will be run, due in large part "Patriot Act" and "Truth In Lending" unless can pay outright in cash for a home!

PS: One, by product, never ending "global War on Terror" is allows "patriot Act" to remain in place in perpetuity.... once again just "food for thought?"

Before sign off this post, much has been written about the "ineffectiveness of the CFPB" in media such as "Judical Watch" etc.... so based on this individual I have written this post on behalf of.... the CFPB has in fact done very little this "individual" but supposedly recovered "billions" for common American citizens.... wonder if this money has ever been accounted for and whom all paid to???????

3) If buying a house- and iAW various media sources varying schools of thought- one needs be aware that in "most" cases will be paying "Primarily" on interest and not the "Principal" of the mortgage for the first 5-years! This is important US Veterans/Retirees- as US DVA ratings can change with little to no notice, and laws governing "retirement income" SSDI, US DVA Compensation can sadly change as well given the highly "capricious" nature US Politics..... and should be taken into account before such a possible "life-changing" decision to buy a home is in fact undertaken.... just my 2-cents!!!! Furthermore, how many US Citizens actually work for same Corporation/Company 5-years or more anymore, let alone retire same Corporation/Company originally started out with.....???????

Well guess it all might just be as per rock-band "Dire Straights" courtesy YouTube video"Dire Straits - Money For Nothing music video (Good quality, all countries)" at YouTube:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag

Last edited:
3) If buying a house- and iAW various media sources varying schools of thought- one needs be aware that in "most" cases will be paying "Primarily" on interest and not the "Principal" of the mortgage for the first 5-years! This is important US Veterans/Retirees- as US DVA ratings can change with little to no notice, and laws governing "retirement income" SSDI, US DVA Compensation can sadly change as well given the highly "capricious" nature US Politics..... and should be taken into account before such a possible "life-changing" decision to buy a home is in fact undertaken.... just my 2-cents!!!! Furthermore, how many US Citizens actually work for same Corporation/Company 5-years or more anymore, let alone retire same Corporation/Company originally started out with.....???????

GSWarrior2017, et. al., in keeping with the above, thought I would simply add a few things, that may assist.

1) Need look up crime statics of area think moving to. But, need utilize multiple resources for this, as sadly there is "incentive" to in fact "jerry-meander" these numbers, if an "area" wants make itself look good! See attached...local media reporting..case in point....

2) I would suggest-as mentioned before, doing a whole lot of "research" on internet, etc.. as tp "pros-con's" of purchasing a home: see for example
"A Letter to My Daughter About the Black Magic of Banking Yanis Varoufakis Has Some Thoughts on Capitalism" May 8, 2018 By Yanis Varoufakis at: https://lithub.com/a-letter-to-my-daughter-about-the-black-magic-of-banking/

3) Thar are whole host of resources out there at both local book-seller's and library such as:

"Home Buying Kit For Dummies" by Eric Tyson, Ray Brown at Barnes And Nobles: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ho...ies-eric-tyson/1105290813?ean=9781119191704#/

"Building an Affordable House: Trade Secrets to High-Value, Low-Cost Construction"by Fernando Pages-Ruiz, Fernando Pages Ruiz, Larry Haun at Barnes And Nobles: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/bu...nando-pages-ruiz/1126798718?ean=9781561585960

"Barron's Real Estate Licensing Exams, 10th Edition"by J. Bruce Linderman Ph.D. at Barnes & Nobles: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/ba...MIgIWdi-aR2wIVWDuBCh2LhQPEEAQYASABEgLdnPD_BwE

It is also highly recommended by some look to Better Business Bureau for "researching" best "real-estate" firms and agents, but one simply needs to be careful as in the Baldwin County Area all auto-dealers, for example have an "A" something rating even if not member Better Business Bureau: https://www.bbb.org/en/us/search?find_text=auto+dealers&find_loc=Fairhope,+AL&find_latlng=30.502186,-87.885819&page=1

Note: Licensing Exam- books Real Estate or Otherwise are good ways to get rapidly up to speed so one can in fat ask informed questions or use as a reference, kind of like "Social Work Exam" at: https://socialworkexam.com/

Bottom-line: every thing has it's own "language" kind of like writing NCOER's and OER's and whom they are written by. Knew guy has some OER's by a lot of folks "Tree-Name's" like Holtz, etc... and called a "superstar," which not so sure a "good thing!" Supposedly, he also knew guy named after "Starbucks" coffee whose father was a Senior US Marshall out in California somewhere... And was even in Washington, DC when were filming "west Wing" at one of local "Monuments!" But sadly, his career ended up tragically....

Kind of reminds one of several movies- like "Guardians of the Galaxy" - were have a "Star-Lord" "talking tree" and "hybrid-raccoon" or as say in German "Waschbar," and other "hybrid" alien creatures of human-like nature! Then you have "Star Buck" in Star Wars movie "Rouge One!"

["Case in point, in my area is a Municipality- Fairhope, Alabama- that touts itself as a "Single-Tax Colony" and a "primer" area to live! However, what most people do not know is most sub-division's in Fairhope, AL are in fact HOA/POA controlled, the City of Fairhope does not regulate them nor offer any assistance those who move in and run into issues with their HOA/POA, etc.... and the City itself has beyond "crazy" its own building requirements, ordnance's and codes which a lot are not scientifically based- which lends itself to wide "interpretation" regarding complaints..... (see City Fairhope: http://www.cofairhope.com/city-government/ordinances-forms-reports & https://library.municode.com/al/fairhope/codes/code_of_ordinances ) !!! One should lso look up fines' and fees for planting wrong plants and trees at: https://library.municode.com/al/fairhope/codes/code_of_ordinances?nodeId=COOR_CH20.5TRLA - "Chapter 20.5 - TREES AND LANDSCAPING!" One will simply be beyond appalled and could simply thinks a whole bunch of "druids' reside in this area...!!"- Quoted from Previos Thread]

Well I hope this assist's some folks greatly and would also highly recommend:

"A Message to Garcia: The Original 1899 Edition" by Elbert Hubbard at Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-...MI1OKwqOaR2wIVkDqBCh3sPw49EAQYAyABEgL2FPD_BwE

and

"A Message to Garcia" From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Message_to_Garcia

Also see "Spanish–American War" From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–American_War

All kind of like Johnny Horton" song "John Paul Jones - Johnny Horton" at YouTube video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s58mlY1R6k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s58mlY1R6k&list=RD9s58mlY1R6k&start_radio=1

PS: See Johnny Horton at: "Johnny Horton" From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Horton

Attachments

• Fairhope Alabama Fire Chief Of Year Can Spot All Things Wrong- document created 19 May 2018 ap...pdf
    183.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
All_ below copied “instead of quoted” from PEBForum Post as having MANY Issues Computer, Internet, Navigating this Site, etcVA's new ChooseVA' campaign highlights Veteran benefits and services, aims to attract and retain employees” started by Physical Evaluation Board Forum Start date Jul 6, 2018 at PebForum Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Veterans Affairs, SSDI, and other Benefits VA News Feeds at web-address: http://pebforum.com/threads/vas-new...s-aims-to-attract-and-retain-employees.46027/ So thought would post here as well is – might be- “relevant” to “affordable housing” for veterans:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Today at 5:51 AM

All- thought I would follow up on the “Choose VA” 2 xVideo’s (now) at: https://www.choose.va.gov/ accessed 18 JUL 2018 0435 AM EDT (Video on Right mentions buying home US DVA Home Loan, Social Barbecues, etc…..??????) after seeing article “someone” sent me from the internet by Wired Magazine on 3D Printed Housing! {ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES THIS WEB SITE????? }

So I did some further digging and found the below on 3D Printing utilization by the US DVA:

New Mexico VA Health Care System- 3D Printing Network Includes Albuquerque VAat web-address: https://www.albuquerque.va.gov/features/3D_Printing_Network_Includes_Albuquerque_VA.asp see quote below from above listed US DVA web-site:

The Veterans Affairs Center for Innovation (VACI) recently launched the first nationwide medical 3D printing network through a collaboration with Stratasys, one of the largest manufacturers of 3D printers globally. As part of this effort, five 3D printers donated by Stratasys were installed in VA hospitals across the country: Albuquerque, Boston, Orlando, San Antonio and Seattle. This network will allow Veterans access to customized 3D printed anatomical models, assistive technology devices, orthotics, and other empowering tools.” (What About Home’s????)

New Mexico VA Health Care System- VA to Host 3D Printing Open Houseat web-address: https://www.albuquerque.va.gov/pressreleases/3DOpenHouseRel040717.asp see below quoted from afore mentioned US DVA web-site:

“The open house will be on April 14 from 1-5 p.m. in the SCI Conference Center (Room 1083, Bldg. 45). Experts will be on hand to demonstrate how a 3D printer works. Visitors also will see an assortment of 3D-printed items, including assistive technology devices, orthotics, anatomy models, biomedical device repair parts, research tools, and art sculptures and home décor items related to recreation therapy.”

So why does not the US DVA, Veterans Affairs Center for Innovation (VACI), look into things like at YouTube video titled 3D-Printed Home Can Be Constructed For Under $4,000 (at YouTube video wed-address:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCzS2FZoB-I
accessed 18 JUL 2018 at appx. 0347 AM CST) to try and solve things like US Veteran Homelessness instead of “home décor items” , TV remotes, and art..?????

----See YouTube video from above 3D-Printed Home Can Be Constructed For Under $4,000 courtesy YouTube video at YouTube video web-address:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCzS2FZoB-I

A 3-D printed home could apparently be quickly generated at almost same US Dollar cost as a FEMA Disaster Trailer Shelter- given folks no home in US after a
natural Disaster”?????

Furthermore, the US DVA could in fact “partner” with companies and or “charitable” housing organizations to generate a whole lot of Homeless veteran homes very quickly, once required land or property was purchased and get the “veterans” of the street rather rapidly!!!!!

Anyway- simply for “folks” much bigger than myself and those reading this to ponder- perhaps??? However, if others out there agree then please write your elected officials as to why this technology is not being fully exploited by the US DVA to “perhaps” solve “homelessness” and even “hunger” ….(see below)!!!!!

ALL- thanks and hope this possibly helps someone……. (On Veteran Housing see PEBForum Post: "VA Award Letter Question" Thread starter GSWarrior2017 Start date Aug 19, 2017 Forums Medical Evaluation Board Medical Evaluation Board at web-address: http://pebforum.com/threads/va-award-letter-question.41034/page-2 )

ALSO, ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES THIS WEB SITE?????

Additionally, 3D House Printing might also, if “fully-exploited” by US DVA and or others could possibly reduce the US Veteran daily “suicide rate” see PEB Forum “VA Releases State-level Veteran Suicide Data, National Strategy for Preventing Veteran Suicide” by Thread starter Physical Evaluation Board Forum Start dateJul 2, 2018 at web-address: http://www.pebforum.com/threads/va-...preventing-veteran-suicide.45884/#post-208090

PS: May also be interested in following article web-links:

America’s first 3D printed houses” by Corey Clarke November 22nd 2016 - 12:16pm 328 6 at web-address: https://3dprintingindustry.com/news/americas-first-3d-printed-houses-99189/

“This start-up will 3D print your house…for $10K” By Gene Marks March 7, 2017 Email the author at “The Washington Post” (lol)t, web-address: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...for-10k/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c0cba6a02323

“A San Francisco startup 3D printed a whole house in 24 hours-It's no mansion, but it looks perfect for people who prefer tiny homes.” by Mariella Moon, @mariella_moon 03.07.17 at web-address: https://www.engadget.com/2017/03/07/apis-cor-3d-printed-house/

The US Army wants to 3d-print 'customized' food for soldiers” by Paul Szoldra, pzdupe1 and pzdupe2, Tech Insider Feb. 1, 2016, 5:12 PM at web-address: http://www.businessinsider.com/army-3d-print-soldiers-food-2016-2

“USACE Invents New Printable Concrete Composite” at web-address: https://3dprinting.com/news/usace-new-printable-construction-concrete-composite/
“3D printing goes to war”

3D Printing goes to war” Feature by David Szondy May 2nd, 2016 at web-address: https://newatlas.com/3d-printing-military-feature/42384/

Also see perhaps:

Below in [ italics ]quoted from web-article: “$10,000 Air Force toilet seat covers reduced to $300 thanks to 3D printing” at web-address: https://3dprintingindustry.com/news...-reduced-to-300-thanks-to-3d-printing-136102/ accessed on18 JUL 2018 at appx. 0439 AM EDT

[“Following a letter from U.S. Senator, Chuck Grassley demanding justification for the U.S. Department of Defense’s (DoD) expenditure on $10,000 military aircraft toilet seat covers, Airforce officials have announced that it will now pay $300 to produce the part thanks to 3D printing.

“You’ll think: there’s no way it costs that,” said Dr. Will Roper, the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics in a recent interview with Defense One.

“It doesn’t, but you’re asking a company to produce it and they’re producing something else. And for them to produce this part for us, they have to quit what they’re making now. They’re losing revenue and profit.”
]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, ALL- hope the above greatly assist’s someone facing “housing” difficulties as could possibly look into a 3D-Printed house as long as meets all local city, county and state building codes…. potentially?????

Furthermore, might be interested in the following that was brought to my attention by a local veteran:

“FEMA judges how bad a disaster is based on whether Waffle House stays openat web-address: https://qz.com/1066079/the-waffle-house-index-is-a-fema-standard-during-hurricane-season/

“The Mystery of Zulu Dawn” at web-address: https://www.amazon.com/Mystery-Zulu...id=1531925653&sr=8-4&keywords=movie+zulu+dawn (Included: as great documentary and effect’s “drugs” may have had on Zulu Warriors contributing to British Defeat as well as modern “comparative scientific study judo athletes” and effects same drugs have on them! Supposedly, this also occurred with US Troops in Vietnam….???? See: PEBForum Post: Resource Vietnam Vet's -"The US Army in Vietnam" -"The Bud Harton Collection at the Texas Tech Virtual Vietnam Archive"-Perhaps????” at web-address: http://pebforum.com/threads/resourc...al-vietnam-archive-perhaps.44432/#post-205470 )

West Point Summer 2018 – A Publication of The West Point Association of Graduatesat web-address: http://www.pageturnpro.com/West-Poi...oint-Magazine-Summer-2018/default.html#page/1 and the following articles:

What’s In A Song? Music, Math, and the West Point Mission” by Anthony DiNoto, WPAOG Staff on page 32 of the above at web-address: http://www.pageturnpro.com/West-Poi...int-Magazine-Summer-2018/default.html#page/34 (An issue few officers look kind of overweight??)

The West Point Beer Club- Chemistry and Life Science Majors Brewing Up Lesson’s” by Kim McDermott ’87, WPAOG Staff on page 20, at web-address: http://www.pageturnpro.com/West-Poi...int-Magazine-Summer-2018/default.html#page/23 (Humph- military officers, NCO’s and soldiers can be kicked very easily out of US Military for DUI..etc, but others can run for very high Public Office, etc….???)

2018 Distinguished Graduate Award Recipients” on pages 30-31 at web-address: http://www.pageturnpro.com/West-Poi...int-Magazine-Summer-2018/default.html#page/32 (Note: “Sloan D./ Gibson ‘75”)

Note: ALL 3- immediately above we-address page/# does not match actual “visual” page numbers, etc.…..

All Quiet on the Western Front” From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Quiet_on_the_Western_Front

All Quiet On The Western Front(171)IMDb7.1156 min1979 at web-address: https://www.amazon.com/Quiet-Wester...sr=8-1&keywords=movie+all+quiet+western+front

All Quiet on the Western FrontDirector: Lewis Milestone Cast: Lew Ayres, Louis Wolheim, John Wray at: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dvd-all-quiet-on-the-western-front-lew-ayres/3622469

“All Quiet on the Western Front “by Erich Maria Remarque, Arthur Wesley Wheen (Translator) at web-address: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/al...maria-remarque/1116637913?ean=9780449213940#/

Also see YouTube video “All Quiet On The Western Front 1979 - Television film at YouTube video web-address:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl0MwCyVuSw
at appx. 38:42- into clip- as it has Scene German Soldiers Executing Baynonet Training with Their Training Instructor with “scabbards-on” and their “instructor” defending himself mostly very effectively simple walking cane (see PEBForum Post: “Another Resource "mobility" Challenged Veterans- "Warrior Cane Project" - GM Shueyat web-address: http://pebforum.com/threads/another...veterans-warrior-cane-project-gm-shuey.44789/ )

Thanks AND ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES THIS WEB-SITE????

ALL- thought would copy and paste the below from PEBForum Thread/Post :SSDI Denial Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Social Security Disability Insurance Thread starter Mr. Marine Start date Jul 18, 2018 as think more than relevant to ALL VETERANS “attempting” to purchase a home and/or sell an existing home: (please excuse any errors etc… as internet been out two days [+/-], etc… asnd having numerous issues this site- ANYONE ELSE PERHAPS??????)
________________________________________________________________________________

Jason Perry said:

It is a giant pain in the ass for me as I have to consider whether I must report this post as violating CT Rules for Professional Conduct. I followed the link (which I have killed in his signature block) and found a law firm. I reached out to the firm and have not heard back yet.
ALL- apologies, but "following" some sound "advice given"- to its less than desirable conclusion- seems I am perhaps in the same boat as Mr. Perry (quoted above) and in a quandary as to what to do- myself... regards "real-estate" issues. (For those interested would recommend PEBForum Thread/Post: "VA Award Letter Question" at Forums Medical Evaluation Board Medical Evaluation Board by Thread starterGSWarrior2017 Start date Aug 19, 2017)

So I guess my question is: whom does one contact to place an "ethics" issue before the State Bar Association- i.e. must one contact the State Bar itself or is there in fact an "over-arching" National Bar Organization one can in fact lodge a complaint with????? Hopefully, someone with some knowledge sucha s a Super Moderator can in fact answer this.....perhaps??????

Anyway- in keeping with "VA Award Letter Question" post- thread I would recommend the following web-link's/ articles, as examples, before considering buying property in Alabama or other such "cavet emptor" states/ locales :

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/alabama-home-sellers-your-disclosure-obligations.html article title: "Selling an Alabama Home: What Are My Disclosure Obligations?- Even in a caveat emptor state such as Alabama, home sellers must, or in some cases should provide buyers with details about the physical condition of the house."

https://www.trulia.com/voices/Home_Buying/Are_there_any_disclosure_laws_for_Alabama_such_as_-107912 article title:
"Are there any disclosure laws for Alabama such as leaking roof, septic/city sewage, septic problems,?" Asked by Concerned, Oxford, AL Mon Apr 6, 2009

Thanks, ALL-and sincerely hope this assist's someone and get somewhat of an answer on whom to contact if so desire with possible "attorney" etchic issues, etc....??????

ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH THIS WEBSITE?????
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Furthermore, ALL- think the below resource as well might be useful, although veteran’s I know have had great “difficulty” with VA Home Loans in this “specific” region of Alabama for some “unknown” reason, supposedly, as “others” are “hopefully” more than aware by now……

https://www.veteransunited.com/ web-address for “Veterans United Home Loans

https://www.veteransunited.com/education/ web-address for “The Guide to VA Homebuying” by “Veterans United Home Loans

The Book on VA Loans: An Essential Guide to Maximizing Your Home Loan Benefits Paperback – November 3, 201by Chris Birk (Author) at, for example, Amazon.com- https://www.amazon.com/Book-VA-Loan...33028850&sr=8-1&keywords=the+book+on+VA+Loans

Anyway-ALL- hope this greatly assist’s other’s out there in trying to make “decision’s” on Home Ownership, etc… with US DVA Resources……??????

Also perhaps see for example: How to Buy a Home Using a VA Loan: What Every Home Buyer Should Knowby Stacey Chillemi at for example, Barnes And Nobles web-address: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ho...-stacey-chillemi/1112442848?ean=9781105523922

PS: Interesting- it has been stated by many that anyone of the “character” of former US General George S. Patton, could never “reach” beyond the “glass ceiling” in today’s era---- humph, wonder if true????? See “Patton (1/5) Movie CLIP - Americans Love a Winner (1970) HD” from YouTube video website at web-address:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv9XNFpRdhg

(Accessed 31 JULY 2018 at 0527 AM EDT) Additionally, in movie “Patton”- Patton- played by George C. Scott, states over “invasion plans” for Sicily, that basically “salute the flag and drive on” when his plan rejected in favor of UK General’s plan, and Patton further comment’s “That is what happens when your Commander stops being an American and becomes an Ally!” Wonder what was meant…...????????

Also see:

War As I Knew It- Paperback – May 8, 1995 by George S. Patton (Author), Paul D. Harkins (Editor), Rick Atkinson (Introduction) at, for example Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/War-As-Knew-...ie=UTF8&qid=1533029570&sr=1-1&keywords=patton

Patton” at Amazon.com Prime video, for example: https://www.amazon.com/Patton-Frank...ie=UTF8&qid=1533029753&sr=1-2&keywords=patton

ALL- due to issues web-site, etc... as more than stated could not edit the above- but question I have heard and/or seen on news/media various times is a saying "Allies do not do Lunch"- does anyone out ther know what this perhaps "really" means...... as have/had never heard before, and have attempted to "discern" meaning by myself.....??????

Furthermore, those whose only "income" is in fact US DVA, DOD, SSDI etc.. might want to see PEBForum Post:“THIS IS A BIG DEAL!!! DoD Retention Policy for Non-Deployable Service Members” at PEBForum: Forums Resources and Files Department of Defense Regulations : as may and or may not play into one's "decision" making process when buying and or selling a home....???? Among other post's this web-site, especially by Super Moderator's etc......

ALL_Hope this at least helps/assists one veteran out there.......????????

ALL_ thought would quickly follow-up “something” a local veteran has unfortunately told me they have “suspected” quite awhile but “simply unable to prove” (See below and attached “pictures” sent” me!) Also, sadly, still having well beyond- acceptable computer issues, internet issues etc… so forgive if mis something and/or not exactly best posting….?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Below From above Post/Thread:

“Pharmacist’s never gotten back on issues of “component’s” of medications and used during “manufacturing-process” that veteran’s may be highly allergic to- guess that acceptable as well??? (Oddly, have spoken “athletes” whom know that it is really not advised to take certain “supplements” as they are “cooked” sometimes with machines utilized to manufacture other things that will “test” positive on a drug screen and disqualify them…also other “pharmacists” have verified this!)”

Well- veteran I mentioned did an “In-Home Drug Screen” (see attached “picture”) and was very surprised to find tested “positive” for TCA and Benzodiazepines when should not of, as on no medications that should contain these “contaminants! (See below suggested articles in ( ) for explanation/ clarification for example as well where might possibly find In-Home Drug Screening Test’s:

Tricyclic antidepressantFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tricyclic_antidepressant accessed on 04 AUG 2018 appx. 0442 AM EDT

“Quetiapine” From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetiapine accessed on 04 AUG 2018 appx. 0443 AM EDT

Quetiapine Cross-Reactivity Among Three Tricyclic Antidepressant Immunoassays Article (PDF Available)in Journal of toxicology. Clinical toxicology accessed at web-address: https://www.researchgate.net/public...g_Three_Tricyclic_Antidepressant_Immunoassays accessed on 04 AUG 2018 at appx. 0445 AM CST

BenzodiazepineFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine on 04 AUG 2018 at appx. 0446 AM CST

GabapentinFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabapentin accessed on 04 AUG 2018 at appx. 0448 AM CST

Tizanidine From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tizanidine accessed on 04 AUG 2018 at appx. 0449 AM EDT

ContraindicationFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contraindication accessed on 04 AUG 2018 appx. 0450 AM EDT

2018 Drug Test Reviews” by “top Consumer Reviews.com” at web-address: https://www.topconsumerreviews.com/drug-tests/detailed-reviews.php accessed on 04 AUG 2018 at appx. 0454 AM EDT

Best Sellers in Home Drug Tests” by “Amazon.com Best sellers” at web-address: https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Health-Personal-Care-Home-Drug-Tests/zgbs/hpc/3777251 accessed on 04 AUG 2018 appx. 0456 AM EDT )

ALL- I think this is more than important to in fact “SHARE” AT Large, as if “test” positive things should not be on, medical providers need to be made aware- not to mention other’s; and it is MORE THAN IMPORTANT to note the oft VERY HARZADIOUS “SIDE_EFFECT’S” of “ingesting” “substances” one does not need to take, such as “heart-attack,” “aggression,” “mood-swings”, (veritable host “psychiatric symptoms”) “neuropathy” among host of many, many others….!!!!!! ERGO- ONE should not ever claim to have an “mental” illness etc..one does not in fact have like PTSD/Depression, etc… as resultant treatment could be “much more than harmful” both “physically and mentally!”

Furthermore, if in fact “medications” one taking via Express Scripts and-or US DVA either a “bad-batch,” “tampered-with” either in-transit and/or otherwise, present a “BEYOND” serious issue, and perhaps there would be those whom would go to very “extreme”- say on not exactly reporting “drug” screen correctly, etc…. MAYBE- for other’s simply to “think about”- perhaps??????

I guess it would be kind of like buying a home in a “non-disclosure” state, where seller not required to “disclose” anything wrong home to buyer…..[SEE FOR EXAMPLE: VA Award Letter Question” at PEBForum Forums Medical Evaluation Board Medical Evaluation Board and Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Social Security Disability Insurance SSDI Denial” as well as “VA's new ChooseVA' campaign highlights Veteran benefits and services, aims to attract and retain employees” at Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Veterans Affairs, SSDI, and other Benefits VA News Feeds (Talking about low-cost 3d Printed Houses) as well as below “resources” in [ ]as additional examples:

[“Chronicles of Data Collection II: Non-Disclosure States” by “ZillowGroup” at web-address: https://www.zillowgroup.com/news/chronicles-of-data-collection-ii-non-disclosure-states/ accessed on 04 AUG 2018 at appx 0617 AM EDT..

Understand how your house works & what all those parts are called” by “How Things Work” at web-address: https://www.hometips.com/how-it-works accessed on 04 AUG 2018 at appx. 0536 AM CST

How Your House Works: A Visual Guide to Understanding and Maintaining Your Home” at “Wiley Online Library” by Author(s): Charlie Wing First published:29 February 2012 Print ISBN:9781118099407 |Online ISBN:9781118286074 |DOI:10.1002/9781118286074 at web-address: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/book/10.1002/9781118286074 accessed on 04 AUG 2018 at appx. 0557AM CST also at, for example, Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/How-Your-Hou...de+to+Understanding+and+Maintaining+Your+Home

Thermographic Inspections” by “Energy.gov” at web-address: https://www.energy.gov/energysaver/thermographic-inspections accessed at 0552 AM CST 04 AUG 2018

Gaudet Inspections LLC- Protect your investment and have it inspected!” (call 603-714-8628) at web-address: http://www.gaudethomeinspections.com/content/benefits-thermal-imaging accessed on 04 AUG 2018 at APPX 0544 AM EDT

Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections” by “All American Home Inspections” at web-address: https://allamericanhomeinspections.net/infrared-thermal-imaging-inspections/ accessed on 04 AUG 2018 at appx. 0546 AM EDT ]

Anyway- ALL- hope this might help one veteran and/or retire out there, and perhaps spawn some “debate” and or “provide” possible example how to “resolve” some “perhaps” valid suspicions… simply up to “reader” to decide……???????

PS: Guess in a “non-disclosure” environment such as Alabama, the seller of a property does not have to disclose things like issues with, internet, television, cellular reception, sink-holes, sewer- water treatment issues, power grid, etc.….. just more food for thought……. maybe???????
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ALL- Thought post the above her from PEBForum Posts “Express Scripts Issue's Fexofinidene (allegria) -All Vet's Retirees Out There-Question?????” at PEB Forum Forums Resources and Files Department of Defense Regulations as it contains “info” my be relevant veterans “thinking” of buying a “home” as well as some “more” potentially” helpful information:

As a “local” Baldwin County, Alabamaveteranwas supposedly told by a “National Level Home Building Company” that messed up several house they “supposedly” put money down on- “mistakes never made before IAW this Builder(???)” and had to “fore-go” purchasing as a result, and needed up pretty much “Rooked” into something did not really want- simply think “good” things consider:
  • Run all faucet’s and sinks full and let them drain… to see if any leaks/stoppages…
  • Run all appliances a cycle or more, see if work properly
  • Test all electrical outlets with an “outlet” tester………
  • See if any trash or holes left on “property” grounds…
  • Ask, whom provides Emergency Services (Police, Ambulance etc…) as well as all utilities….. and then ask around “locals” if possible if any good….
Remember ALL: once one purchase a “HOME” it is in fact theirs- i.e. ONE OWNS IT FOR GOOD AND/OR BAD……
Some other things would “recommend” if possible- go over “property” with a metal detector (there is/was IPhone App. but do not know how effective would be for this??”)to hopefully “ascertain” anything like trash from construction, etc…buried in the yard! Also, if possible, look at old “topographic maps”- should be no issue most VET’s in understanding as “soldier skill” 10-1-level- to see if “property” was built on perhaps an old landfill, mine, “water-table” level, or anything else might cause issues with” sub-terrain” of property “foundation” etc… ( Another local “vet” tried get this info several times Alabama Dept. Enviro. Management never once heard back, supposedly….”humph???)

[Some items-in [ ]- might be worthwhile for example only:

Sperry Instruments GFI6302 GFCI Outlet/Receptacle Tester, Standard 120V AC Outlets, 7 Visual Indication/Wiring Legend, Home & Professional Use, Yellow & Blackat Amazon.com web-address: https://www.amazon.com/Sperry-Instr...qid=1533386044&sr=8-3&keywords=circuit+tester for example only

Ideal 61-164 True RMS SureTest® Circuit Analyzer” at “Tequipment.net” aw web-address: https://www.tequipment.net/Ideal61-164.asp for example only

Also, for noise level, if near major “HWYetc.. would recommend a “Decibel Meter” and take different reading during different times of day and night as well as the same with a “Light Meterto test “street light” levels etc….. all available numerous retailers, and can be “bought” cheaply as only really need “general “idea and can check all with “OSHA” recommended levels-standards via the internet or various books…..]

Finally, need check- “crime” statistics as well, and such things as “Sanctuary City” status, if so interested, yet another “veteran” has “supposedly” received numerous mailings stating “local” wealthy city on Eastern Shore Mobile Bay, Alabama is “considering” becoming a “Sanctuary City!” It might behoove one to visit local police station and look at their “crime” logs rather than relying on various “web-sites” that sometimes report different “crime-levels” …….

Anyway-ALL- hope this at least assist’s one veterans out there…… and just recommendations…..as am NOT Attorney/ REAL ESTATE AGENT, etc……?????????

PS:Captive Audience: How Companies Make Millions Charging Prisoners to Send An Email” from “Wired” at web-address: https://www.wired.com/story/jpay-securus-prison-email-charging-millions/ accessed on 04 AUG 2018 at appx. 0816 AM CST (AS WAY TOO MANY INCERACERATED VET’S ETC…. ANOTHER WAY MAKE MONEY OFF VETERANS-PERHAPS??????)

ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES THIS SITE.....?????

ALL_ yet again thought I would follow up on a “statement from” above thread-post #57 below in red, as it is exceedingly “difficult” to keep thought’s straight and on point when one’s life is continually in “upheaval” due to “fighting” “LOCAL infrastructure” issues such as ISP, Cellular, incessant Computer Issues and various “public-utility” and “local” US Government Services’ well BEYOND numerous “failings” amongst other “issues” created by US DVA, etc…:

Remember ALL: once one purchase a “HOME” it is in fact theirs- i.e. ONE OWNS IT FOR GOOD AND/OR BAD……”

Yet AGAIN- know local veteran whom “purchased home” on Eastern Shore Mobile Alabama and had nothing but “incessant” issue as me, with just about everything and supposedly has filed countless FTC, CFPB, and FCC Complaints all to no avail and very little “notable” improvement in much…. See below, for example, of complaints they have supposedly filed with “no response” below:

-“Consumer Financial Protection Bureau” (CFPB) Complaint 180718-3327866 about THE HOME DEPOT about an appliance that supposedly forwarded to US FTC SENTINEL NETWORK with yet again supposedly IAW local veteran no response!

-“Consumer Financial Protection Bureau” (CFPB) Complaint 180716-3319568 about Terminix about beyond “inadequate service” an that supposedly forwarded to US FTC SENTINEL NETWORK with yet again no response IAW local veteran no response!

Now, THE CFBP was supposedly “created” to assist with “Housing” issues, etc... after “crash” and has supposedly “recouped” millions of US Dollars for US Consumer’s- so if so why are not posting a “spread” sheet with “redacted names” by say US State and “territory” of US Consumer’s have in fact recouped money for and amounts so ALL Can See that is in fact “true” ……humph…. Just an IDEA????? (SEE “Consumer Financial Protection Bureau” at web-address: https://www.consumerfinance.gov/ and https://www.consumerfinance.gov/about-us/ accessed at appx. 0544 AM EDT! Interestingly if file a complaint “supposedly” ask if veteran or active duty military- WHY?????)

It is actually, fortuitous, filed a Home Depot Complaint, as it relates to SHARE Program In Atlanta Georgia (If interested see PEBFourm Post Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Transition Issues Possible New Resource Vet's TBI- Perhaps Better Experience Than Myself” ) as The Home Depot, whom sponsors this Program, actually has many books they could actually add to the “instruction” of “veterans” lucky enough get accepted that could in fact “prepare” them for “possible” home ownership such as: “Home Improvement 1-2-3at web-address: https://books.google.com/books/about/Home_Improvement_1_2_3.html?id=eOzXMLbk0sQC for “example” only….

Also, as stated in “thread-post” number-57 above, Basic Topographic Map Reading and Land Navigation (Mounted-Dismounted) are in fact “Basic Soldier Skill’s – 101 Level” and those interested can in fact find maps their “local” areas- to utilize “various reasons” stated in Post-Thread Number-57 at places suchas as “USGS-Science For A Changing World- Science Explorer” at web-address: https://www.usgs.gov/science-explorer-results?es=order+maps and https://www.usgs.gov/US Geological Survey”!

In my humble opinion, in addition to this “Basic Soldier Skill -101” both Junior Officer’s in “Basic Branch Courses” as well as “NCO’s” in places such as ANOC should all be taught “basic” building “BLUEPRINT” reading as a well as basic “Electrical” and “Plumbing” diagrams and their basics as would be more than useful in the modern combat environment’s in “urban areas” or MOUT (Military Operations In Urban Terrain)…. Just a thought….????? Furthermore, this would greatly assist in in a “seamless” transition” to hopefully a “civil” sector job-employment….. perhaps….????? Finally, it would assist in things such as “most” US Citizens “lifetime” goal of simply owning their own home and property, at some point in LIFE…perhaps????

For example, ONLY, see the following-below “potential” resources:

-https://www.wikihow.com/Learn-to-Read-BlueprintsHow to Learn to Read Blueprints” by “wikiHow-To Do Anything”

-https://www.workforcedevelopment.com/fundamentals/blueprint.html “PennFoster-Workforce Development” – “Basic Blueprint Reading”

-
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeqL0VlBOyE
Learning to Read a Blueprint with Thomas Kernamong numerous other YouTube Videos On This Topic for EXAMPLE [The same is true for Plumbing Diagrams, etc… at YouTube Video. If interested….]

Finally, ALL_ as “stated” local infrastructure and “services” such as local “US DVA System” should in fact play huge role in “decision” making process of “purchasing a home” (See For Examples : http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/army/fm101-5_mdmp.pdfChapter 5- The Military Decision Making Process” as well as “Military Problem Solving Processat web-address: https://www.armystudyguide.com/cont...esentations/military-problem-solving--2.shtml ) and, I assume, one does not want to experience such as “supposed issues” posted at PEBForum Post- “Express Scripts Issue's Fexofinidene (allegria) -All Vet's Retirees Out There-Question?????” at PEB Forum Forums Resources and Files Department of Defense Regulations ????- as “local” veteran sent me “photo’s” of rash on “extremities’ got as result of either “Bad Medications” directly from local Gulf Coast VA System/ VISN-16 of the US DVA or Express Scripts and or US Postal Service etc.. delivering most likely “tampered” packages… when should not and or the Gulf Coast VA System (1-Star System) “causing” this “veteran” to get “deathly ill” after visiting any of the Gulf Coast VA System’s various clinics from Biloxi MS, all the way past Panama City Florida….. (Anyway, what a beyond convoluted mess…????)

Any ALL- greatly hope this ALL assist’s some other veteran and/or retirees’ out there…

PS: Might be interested in-

The IRS Has Rehired Hundreds of Fired Employees. Congress Should Step In.John York / July 26, 2018 Economy Commentary by the “daily Signal” at web-address: https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/07...IMjc0T2FLQzNsVUhlSXJlbVlKZWNWbEhqaXIybHlzZCJ9 accessed 05 AUG 2018 appx. 0528 AM EDT (IAW various media US DVA doing- supposedly doing same…..humph….simply food for thought????)

Also might want see: http://prescientstrategists.com/sit...Home Depot's Blueprint for Culture Change.pdf "Harvard Business Review: Hoe Depot's Blueprint for Culture Change" by Ram Charan....

ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES THIS SITE.....?????

ALL- GSWarrior2017- thought I would follow-up here in hopes my “assist” some and perhaps bring “attention” to perhaps an “overlooked” aspect in the US Department of Veterans Affairs assistance to “veterans” and their families- “personal finance training-budgeting” - please see below and hope assists…. (As usual I could be completely wrong…and welcome any “educated” correction, if am…… as might assist others…. if US DVA actually offers assistance/training in this....)

Free Budget Template: Easily Track Your Finances” by “Intuit Mint.” for example only at web-address: https://www.mint.com/budgeting-3/keep-track-of-your-finances-with-a-free-budget-template accessed on 10 SEP 2018 appx. 0212 AM EDT

Home Budget Template: Create an Effective Household Budget” by “Intuit Mint. “for example, only at web-address: https://www.mint.com/budgeting-3/home-budget-template-create-an-effective-household-budget accessed on 10 SEP 2018 appx. 0215 AM EDT (see perhaps attached downloaded file image: “Image-Mint_com-Home Budget Template- 10 SEP 2018.jpg”)

Image-Mint_com-Home Budget Template- 10 SEP 2018.JPG

Of course, t
here are numerous other web-resources, and books on budget’s that veterans’ can in fact utilize at very “minimal” cost… of which some of the below are in fact sadly not , as could simply not find any US Department of Veterans Affairs Training offered for “veterans” and their families except for possibility of under “Veterans Homeless Program,” which-IMO-is placing the cart well after the horse as the goal is to “prevent” veterans and their families from becoming “homeless” in first place…. Perhaps this is a US DVA shortcoming that should be looked into….??????

See below for examples of search results:

Department of Veterans Affairs - Veterans Personal Finance System User Guide 1.0.pdf” for example only which is not about “veteran and family personal finance” for example only at web-address: https://www.va.gov/vdl/documents/HealtheVet/VPFS/vpfs_user_guide.pdf accessed and downloaded 10 SEP 2018 appx. 0230 AM EDT (see attached file-downloaded from above cited US DVA website: “vpfs_user_guide.pdf”)

Coming Soon: A Program to Retrain Vets”- Posted onWednesday, May 9, 2012 5:29 pm Posted in Top Stories by vacohortoa 10 views for example only at wb-address: https://www.blogs.va.gov/VAntage/6666/coming-soon-a-program-to-retrain-vets/ accessed on 10 SEP 2018 appx. 0236 AM EDT (see perhaps image file US DVA website cited above- right hand side listed “activities” no “personal finance training” listed: “Image-US DVA Website- Coming Soon Program To Retrain Vets.jpg”)

Image-US DVA Website- Coming Soon Program To Retrain Vets- 10 SEP 2018.JPG

Anyway, and once again, hope this helps some veterans out there… as simply stating one has a budget “issues” based on US DVA Compensation, only, etc..- simply, to many does not in fact mean much- one must simply demonstrate it, by hopefully, posting and or otherwise “showing” financial hardship clearly……IMO….?????? (This is an important issue as there are those of ex-military caliber in the “upper-echelons” that state that “veterans” truly 100% disabled “are” compensated” too much as is… when in fact- IMO- think a strong case could be made for exact opposite…. perhaps… if thoroughly investigated…???)

Anyone else issue this web-site….?????

Attachments

• vpfs_user_guide.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
All- thought I would post some hopefully “constructive” information for those veterans looking to reside in the Gulf Coast Region of the United States, others recommended, in light of recent tragic “Natural-Disaster/ Hurricane” events…. Hope find helpful- after all should we not pass on useful information and per this web-site US VA Home Loans on the increase…..

Please see below:

https://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/20130726-1538-20490-2983/fema499web_2.pdf “FEMA P-499: Home Builder’s Guide to Coastal Construction” see below images from FEMA pdf downloaded file: “Image FEMA 's Homebuilders Guide To Coastal Construction .JPG”; “Image 1 FEMA's Using A Digital Flood Rate Insurance Map- DFIRM .JPG”; “Image 2 FEMA's Using A Digital Flood Rate Insurance Map- DFIRM.JPG”; “Image 3 FEMA's Using A Digital Flood Rate Insurance Map- DFIRM.JPG”

https://hazards-fema.maps.arcgis.co...6229492,-87.82041281983649,30.599206066835205 “FEMA's National Flood Hazard Layer (NFHL) Viewer with Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS”

https://msc.fema.gov/portal/search?AddressQuery=36532#searchresultsanchor “FEMA Flood Map Service Center: Search By Address (Mobile, AL)”
Image 1 FEMA's Using A Digital Flood Rate Insurance Map- DFIRM .JPG

https://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/20130726-1707-25045-4311/chapter6.pdf “Coastal Foundations and Best Practices”

Also, might possibly want to see below example listing- web-links- of Gulf Coast Public Web-Pier/Beach Cameras, etc… for “Recreational-Therapy” and other useful reasons:

https://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/06/live_beach_cams_along_gulf_coa.html Live beach cams along Gulf Coast: See current weather conditions in Destin, Panama City, Gulf Shores” Updated Jun 21, 2017; Posted Jun 20, 2017

http://piercam.cofairhope.com/view/viewer_index.shtml?id=61391 "City of Fairhope AL Pier Camera" (IAW other vet’s can see IR, etc… as well as “unserviceable vehicles parked Fairhope Pier..)

http://gulfcoastbeachcams.com/

http://www.gulfshorespierfishing.com/f27/pier-web-cam-3597/ “Welcome to the Gulf Shores Pier Fishing Forum”

http://www.beachlive.com/beach-weather-cams/region-beaches/florida-gulf_2087

http://texassurfreports.com/ “Texas Surf Reports”

https://www.gulfcoast.org/things-to-do/fishing-boating/fishing-piers/ Gulf Coast Fishing Piers” (Mississippi)

Hopefully, at least one veteran out there will find this information useful with US VA Home Loan, etc…..

PS: Might want to see below as example’s only from OSHAcademy and other Real Estate online tools, etc…:

https://www.oshatrain.org/courses/mods/715m1.html “OSHAcademy- Occupational Safety & Health Training- Electricity Is Dangerous”

https://financialmentor.com/calculator/real-estate-calculator “FinancialMentor.com- Investment Property Calculator”

https://www.calculator.net/rental-property-calculator.html “Calculator.net- Rental Property Calculator”

“Prisoners of GeographyFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoners_of_Geography

STILL HAVING ISSUES EITHER INTERNET CONNECTION OR WEBSITE APOLOGIES ERRORS FORMATTING, ET.AL.............................

Attachments

• Image FEMA 's Homebuilders Guide To Coastal Construction .JPG
    Image FEMA 's Homebuilders Guide To Coastal Construction .JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Image 1 FEMA's Using A Digital Flood Rate Insurance Map- DFIRM .JPG
    Image 1 FEMA's Using A Digital Flood Rate Insurance Map- DFIRM .JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Image 2 FEMA's Using A Digital Flood Rate Insurance Map- DFIRM.JPG
    Image 2 FEMA's Using A Digital Flood Rate Insurance Map- DFIRM.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Image  3 FEMA's Using A Digital Flood Rate Insurance Map- DFIRM.JPG
    Image 3 FEMA's Using A Digital Flood Rate Insurance Map- DFIRM.JPG