sturner53

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Sept 5 2018: Code 37 initiated
Oct 17 2018: Full MEB Directed
Oct 22 2018: Meeting with VA Rep
Nov 2 and 4 2018: C&P Exams w/ VA

Hey guys, I had a question about EBennies, on my work in process tab, t says im still in the gathering of evdence stage, but i have already had my C&P exams, and the VA hasn't asked me to submit ay documents, also i havent heard anything from my PEBLO about my package being sent to the PEB for a fit/unfit duty determination. Thanks for the help!

It just says development letter sent, i dont know what that means under gathering of evidence.

In my case mine didn't start gettimg to the go er my stages of the process till after I got my unfit memo from PEB. But mine was at the pending decision approval for over a month. Moved to preparation for notification for like an hour. Then it moved back to preparation for decision. Been waiting on my ratings for over a month and half. Working on two months. I think my person doimg my stuff it lazy. Another good website to check is va.gov,they update it more often than ebenni from what ive noticed in my case.

It just says development letter sent, i dont know what that means under gathering of evidence.

Mine said "development letter sent" and I had no idea. I happened to be going through and deleting junk from my e-mail and I had a weird email that I thought was SPAM. Opened it because it said something in the subject about a VA claim (the email was NOT from the VA). It was an e-mail saying that an appointment had been set up for me to be evaluated in connection with my claim. It was from a group called "Veterans Evaluation Services". My appointment was the next day and if I hadn't of opened that e-mail I would have missed it! Apparently they are working with the VA to evaluate people due to a backlog. So check your e-mail closely and check your regular mail. Seriously, it looked like junk mail.

gathering evidence just means they haven't made any decision, mine has been in gathering evidence since 7/9 because they are trying to get clarification from the C&P examiner on my secondary conditions and the doctor isn't sending the info the VA needs to make the final decision.