VA.gov/ebenefits timeline

RPO404

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Can anyone post their experience as far as how long after their retirement date the case status updated on VA.gov and whether ebenefits ever showed their disabilities percentage on the diabilities page? Also, does the VA ever actually send letters out? I got my proposed ratings from the VA during the IDES process but it's now nearly 3 weeks after my retirement date and my case still shows it's in the decision stage. I called as well and am being told they don't see it as closed yet and they can't give me any more information.

I put in a claim on 5/14/2021 and finished my last C&P exam 06/11/2021. I am still waiting myself for the proposed and finial decision. Also, important to note my claim is not BDD it is fully devolved with a VSO. My experience thus far is not impressed with attention to detail and constant communication break downs, between the lack of IQ and the overuse of terms/steps non VA collaborators would not fully understand. Feels a bit like a slide of hand or out of your pay grade when asking straightforward questions. Advice is call and ask questions to the VA and the examiners on contract, if offered the chance to expedite do so (worked out with QTC for myself). Good luck moving forward to both of us.

I put in a claim on 5/14/2021 and finished my last C&P exam 06/11/2021. I am still waiting myself for the proposed and finial decision. Also, important to note my claim is not BDD it is fully devolved with a VSO. My experience thus far is not impressed with attention to detail and constant communication break downs, between the lack of IQ and the overuse of terms/steps non VA collaborators would not fully understand. Feels a bit like a slide of hand or out of your pay grade when asking straightforward questions. Advice is call and ask questions to the VA and the examiners on contract, if offered the chance to expedite do so (worked out with QTC for myself). Good luck moving forward to both of us.
Yeah, I'm retired already. I went through a MEB so both VA and DOD side are completed during the process. QTC exams were done last fall and I got my proposed VA ratings several months ago before I signed out on terminal leave so my understanding was that once terminal leave is over and you are officially retired, getting final ratings is just a formality. I guess if I don't see a closed case status on va.gov or anything in my account by 1 August then I know that something is messed up...