VA/PEB timeline

Good Morning all,

Over the past few months, I’ve had 3 changes to my estimated completion for VA ratings. It started off at Jul 19. Then it went to Sep 19. Today, it says Nov 19. What could I expect from this? Is my PEB and VA case moving? Or are they just putting me off? I know the online estimates are not accurate but I just want to see if it’s all moving along. I’ve spoken to the PEB hotline because my PEBLO says he has seen no changes. I was found unfit at the end of February and the package was sent to VA Mar 08 19.

Ive been in the middle of selling my home so I just stopped checking Ebenifits for the last week or two just to cut down on my anxiety lol. I have a pretty stellar Peblo so I haven't gotten a call yet so I'm assuming no findings yet. Ill get back on checking after closing on my home next week I just needed a break from hoping and praying on movement in my case if that make sense. I stay on the forum though seeing all of you guys with similar timelines get your rating gives me hope Ill have some good news soon.

Ive been in the middle of selling my home so I just stopped checking Ebenifits for the last week or two just to cut down on my anxiety lol. I have a pretty stellar Peblo so I haven't gotten a call yet so I'm assuming no findings yet. Ill get back on checking after closing on my home next week I just needed a break from hoping and praying on movement in my case if that make sense. I stay on the forum though seeing all of you guys with similar timelines get your rating gives me hope Ill have some good news soon.

Wow. Good luck with that for real! You have a lot of plans ahead I imagine. I’m sorry and feel hella bad that you haven’t received anything yet. One main thing that you can do is pray and play your part. It will all work out for you I’m sure.

Thanks and Yes very true I just try to do my part be proactive and try not to worry about what I cannot control. Fingers crossed hopefully soon ill keep you guys updated.

Thanks and Yes very true I just try to do my part be proactive and try not to worry about what I cannot control. Fingers crossed hopefully soon ill keep you guys updated.

Most definitely and Deal!!!! We can have a forum celebration once we hear the good news lol.

lol forum celebration! congrats on finally hearing from the board! not bad. I should def be hearing something very soon then!

Yup, So much potential news(hopefully good)coming in the next few weeks. I'm waiting on my status as well. Really hoping to hear something within the next two weeks. Anxiety is peaking right now!.

UPDATE! So I finally received my findings today. So I got 90% VA rating and permanently retired with 80% for DOD

Outstanding!! That’s a blessing!!! Congrats to you and I wish you nothing but the best! I just popped champagne bottle number one for you! Lol

Outstanding!! That’s a blessing!!! Congrats to you and I wish you nothing but the best! I just popped champagne bottle number one for you! Lol
ha ha thanks! it really means a lot. I know you've signed that you've received your findings but did you sign to agree with them and get it send back to DC already?

ha ha thanks! it really means a lot. I know you've signed that you've received your findings but did you sign to agree with them and get it send back to DC already?

I did actually. I signed it yesterday and he sent it off yesterday Afternoon.

I did actually. I signed it yesterday and he sent it off yesterday Afternoon.
nice! I gotta go over it with legal goes all I know is the percentage from the DOD. don't really know how to read it or what the outcome of the compensation is. and which route would be better for me to take

nice! I gotta go over it with legal goes all I know is the percentage from the DOD. don't really know how to read it or what the outcome of the compensation is. and which route would be better for me to take

Understandable. Definitely take your time and go over your options. You’re set up nicely. I had to accept mines because I need it to lineup to my wife’s job and our move. But regardless you’ll be taken care of.

I am so glad someone is getting some movement on their claims....mine went back to the PEB on the 17th of May. And of course my Peblo won't tell me the VA %

I am so glad someone is getting some movement on their claims....mine went back to the PEB on the 17th of May. And of course my Peblo won't tell me the VA %

Stay persistent and hit up the PEB/VA hotline!!! You’ll get your answer soon or later

UPDATE! So I finally received my findings today. So I got 90% VA rating and permanently retired with 80% for DOD
CONGRATS on your findings and congrats to all Im living through you guys right now yall give me hope. Next get those orders and CHECK THE F#$@k out of those commands ASAP ;)

CONGRATS on your findings and congrats to all Im living through you guys right now yall give me hope. Next get those orders and CHECK THE F#$@k out of those commands ASAP ;)
Same, I also still waiting for DoD ratings. Its been almost a month since I got my VA ratings. Waiting game...

Thanks you guys ill keep you posted trust me this whole forum will know when I get my va ratings.:D