VA Ratings are in, next step

fwak1234

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Got my Ratings in the mail yesterday 90% VA no idea on DOD(29OCT19, case closed 22OCT19). CMS still shows at VA rating state which isn't surprising considering the site rarely updates anyway. I know the next step should be receiving and signing my DA 199. Hopefully that will come in soon. The real thing I am wondering is after the 199 is signed does it go to my state to put in my orders or does it go back to big Army for them to sit on it for another 3 weeks to right an order for 60 days. I have heard of people getting there 30 day letter but don't know if that's for people with 20+ or is it for everyone being Medically Discharged.

Thanks for any help, this process has been so long and slow. Just hoping there is light at the end of the tunnel.

heathro1281

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
You can assume your DoD rating, take the VA rating and apply it to your UNFITTING conditions you were referred to the MEB for, do the VA math with those ratings and that most likely is your DoD outside of any LOD or other denial issues.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">